13. Bambam : Bye

"Annyeonghaseyo, (Y/N) imnida" You interduced yourself to your new classmates. You looked around awkwardly. Your eyes caught a cute guy who stared at you. He smiled warmly, making your heart flutter and you quickly looked away.

"Okay, you can sit there" Your teacher told. You walked slowly to your desk which are a bit from that guy but still at the same row. The last row. You took a seat as you looked at that guy again. He was leaning against his chair, looking at you. As you looked at him, he smile and you smiled back, awkward smile actually.

"Bambam-aa, who are you looking at?" Yugyeom who sat next him, teased him with a playful smile.

"Our new friend.." He answered simple but a small smile still on his lips.

"Don't say..you want to bring her to our place?" Yugyeom asked. Bambam just smirked.

-----------------

"Hey, I'm Bambam" He took the chair from a desk in front of me before sat on it, putting his elbow on my desk as his palm on his cheek. He looked at you, smiling. Cute! That's what can you said, internally.

"Uhmmm...okay, I'm (Y/N)" You said awkwardly but still looks cute on Bambam's eyes.

"Nice to meet you. You know what? I'm actually bored so I came to know you more. If you interested to come with me...somewhere?" He said.

"Oh..where?" You asked. He smiled widely.

"You wanna go?" He asked excitedly.

"Now? But we have class now. Teacher will come anytime" You tried to refused.

"So let's go before she come!" He grabbed your hand, pulling you up. He took your bag.

"Yugyeom! Let's go! Bring my bag!" Bambam shouted excitedly to Yugyeom. You are confused but just ran with him even don't know where he want to bring you.

"Where are we going?" You finally spoke.

"Somewhere. Just wait until we arrive" He replied softly, smiling widely. You still running until you saw the school gate.

"Don't tell me its outside the school!" You stopped making those two guy stop too.

"Genius" Yugyeom replied, smiling playfully. Your eyes widen.

"It's okay. It's will be fun!" Yugyeom told as he grabbed your another arm. They pulled you too run and you obeyed them as you guys got out from the school, skipping classes on your first day.

--------------------

"We're here!" Bambam exclaimed when he open the small door. You didn't expect something big since you know it just a rooftop of an old building. Bambam got out first. And then you got in before Yugyeom. As you got in, Bambam blocked your way..and view. You looked up at him as he smiled widely.

"Welcome to our place" Bambam stepped aside, showing you that pretty place. Your lips parted, speechless and amazed with the place. Bambam and Yugyeom smiling widely, knowing you will be this amazed. It was sofa, chairs and table in the middle and more. Those things looked old but when they match it together, its looked..beautiful. That's all you can discribbed. They decorated it with some potted flowers and lights.

"Woah..." It came out from your lips. Bambam put his hands on your shoulders.

"Come on! It's not a dream. Its real. Let's sit" He pushed you toward the sofa and you took a seat on it.

"How do you made this place?" You asked still looking around.

"We..made it together, right Yugyeom?" Bambam answered as he poked Yugyeom with his elbow.