14. Yugyeom : Fighters

"So Yugyeom and (Y/N) will become partner" Your teacher told. Hearing that, you quickly stood up.

"Mwo!!?" Both of you said as two of you stood up. I changed your gaze to him as he looked at you, clenching his teeth. You scoffed.

"Teacher, I can't become his partner! Seriously Kim Yugyeom? I'm too good to be his partner" You spoke and chuckled.

"What did you said?! Yah! You think you good enough for me? I'll-never-ever-become your partner, you shortie!" He looked at you with his angry face.

"Kim Yugyeom!!" You yelled. Ha chuckled as you clenched tour fist.

"Enough! You two, please~ please, please, please..stop fighting. Calm down! Please sit down" Your teacher spoke as he exhaled. You took a seat but you still boiling.

"Do you know why I make you two become a partner? Because you always fighting! I want you make up. Work together and stop fighting. Took this opportunity to become close" She told. You sighed heavily.

"Close with Kim Yugyeom?! No way! He is person I hate the most in this world!!"

"I hope you guys can be friends" She smiled back. Yugyeom looked at you and scoffed. You gave him a death stare.

-----------

You crossed your arms, heading to the canteen angrily. Suddenly someone pulled your arm.

"Follow me!" Yugyeom said in anger. He pulled your arm to the empty class. He pinned you on the wall, trapping you between him.

"What the heck are you doing?!" You raised your voice.

"Shut your mouth, shortie" He told. You smirked.

"What did you said? Yah! Because you are tall you think you can me that?!" You shouted. He quickly covered your mouth with his palm. Your eyes widened as he leaned closer.

"You like to make me angry, huh?" He whispered.

"I won't do that stupid project! You do it alone" He told. You pulled his palm your mouth to speak up.

"You think what? I wanna do it with dumbass like you? I won't do it either!" You spoke.

"Watch your mouth! Anyway I'm not going to do it. You better do it before teacher scold us" He told. You crossed your arms and glared at him.

"I do everything and you got marks that easy? Huh! No way!" You said, annoying him. He inhaled deeply and exhaled.

"Just wait! I'll--Where you going? Yah! I'm talking!!" He shouted as you left him in the empty class room alone.

------------

"So how's you guys doing with the project? If you need help, just tell me" She smiled. You scoffed. You don't even know what the project is. And all your classmates already started doing the project except you and that tall guy.

As you day dreaming, suddenly a paper ball hit your head. You turned to your left, knowing who was that. You glared at him with a frown. He pointed at the paper ball on the floor. You rolled your eyes as you took it and read.

Hey Shortie! Did you do the project yet? Don't say you didn't even touch the paper. I'll kill you if I get scold!

You crumpled the paper in anger. Huh! You not that easy girl who listen what someone you hate told you.

"Kim Yugyeom and (Y/N), how's your project doing?" She asked. You looked at her in reflect. Suddenly, your mouth can't let out any word.

"May I see what have you done for now?" She looked at you in scary way.