Introductions

"Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen! Tonight we have 19 pieces up for auction, and I can tell you, it's going to get interesting. We have quite a number of exotics even the one or other natural dominant."

The audience laughed at a joke I didn't understand.

"Josef?" I asked quietly, as to not direct too much attention to me.

"Yes Cathy, darling?"

"What exactly is the merchandise here?" I asked, no longer able to contain my curiosity.

Just then, a long row of chained, gagged and blindfolded men and women was ushered onto the stage.

"Slaves, dear. Slaves."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When submissive and shy Cat Eclestia is taken to an auction in the High Society Underground of New York by her "fiancé" (one she hasn't approved of but her father is hellbent on marrying her off to) she expects stolen goods, drugs even. What she doesn't expect is to walk out the proud owner of a man the call "The Beast". Especially not when her goal was to keep her head down and wait until she can free herself from the golden cage her domineering father has put her in all her life. Now she has to deal with owning a slave that is not only broken, agressive and entirely dominant, but also handsome and alluring.

--------- MATURE CONTENT - BDSM - DON'T LIKE DON'T READ -----------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first try at a BDSM story, so bare with me. Please don't comment anything rude about it - it'll just get deleted. Also, this is MY story. Which means, for one, don't copy it, I'll find out, and secondly, if I want your help or opinion, I'll ask. I'm not saying this to be rude, but I have the story pretty much figured out and I don't want people thinking they can dictate what's supposed to happen. Please note that THIS IS A BDSM STORY. If you're not into that kind of stuff, just don't read it. This story is not meant to be offensive to anybody. It is a work of fiction, not based off of any story I've read or people I know.

I'm going to try and update once a week but because college is kicking my ass, it might not work out the way I plan.... feel free to kick me in the ass every once in a while when I go too long without an update (And yes I mean you, Lara.)

Now, without further ado - please enjoy ☺

xoxo M