Aram

AN: Hey you guys!

Are you ready for the Elliam feels? :D Cause I sure wasn't.... :'D

anyway... have fun!

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

xoxo m

___________________________________________________________________

The plane ride to New York was fairly uneventful. I felt a bit caged, considering I'm not exactly the smallest person, however, thankfully, Cat gave me her isle seat on the plane - other wise I would have been trapped between her and a slightly overweight, anxious and panicky woman. The lady asked me, as soon as I sat down, if I thought we would all die today. I just decided not to answer her. What would you answer to that in the first place?

We fought our way through the airport until finally we made it through the doors into the big lobby like area. I was lugging both our suitcases - I wouldn't let Cat carry hers, even if she could. How can such a small person need such a big suitcase? I shook my head with a little smile. No matter her quirks, she was mine, and that gave me a sense of satisfaction and happiness, nothing else had ever given me.

When Cat spotted Elliott, who was picking us up from the airport, she dropped the carry on bad she was carrying and sprinted to him, launching herself in his arms. He caught her mid-jump, laughing and spinning her around. Her laughter rang out like windchimes, and people all around looked over, smiling at the endearing display of affection. When Elliott saw me over her shoulder, his eyes locked onto me. My stomach clenched and my heart raced. Whatever connection we had - it was still there. A part of me wanted to turn around and run away, screaming at the top of its lungs. However, the bigger part of me just stood there, frozen. Should I go up and greet him? Would we shake hands like equals? Would he try to dominate me? Would he be pissed that I was with his sister? Forcing myself to snap out of it, I went to pick up Cat's bag and made my way over to them, only realizing as I apporached that there was actually a young woman standing slightly behind Elliott, a soft smile on her face and her hands folded in front of her body. She wore a gold necklace that drew my attention. A collar - a socially acceptable version of one at least. Somewhere in the back of my mind, I remembered that Cat had told me Elliott had gotten engaged. This had to be her. Before I knew it, I had walked all the way up to the little group and set down the bags. Elliott was still watching me while saying something to Cat. She smiled at me before stepping back, letting Elliott walk past her, towards me. We were only a couple steps apart, but still it felt like an eternity of anxious what-ifs until he finally reached me. Before I could realize what he was doing, he had reached a hand out and grabbed me by the back of the neck, hauling me into a bear hug that nearly crushed my ribs. My mind wanted to panick at the thought of being held like this, but my body just melted into him, my arms coming up to hug him back.

"Don't you ever do that to me again, you fucker!", he growled into my ear.

I was somewhere between sobbing and laughing. Ist funny how much of an impact a single person can make in you, even after only a day. Just like with his sister, I hadn't realized how much I had missed Elliott and the feeling of safety he gave me until I felt it again, crushed against his chest in the middle of an airport. I guess the Ecelstia siblings can do that to you.

When he let me go and took a step back, Cat slipped her little hand into mine, sensing my inner turmoil. The woman - Elliott's fiancé - laid her hand on El's arm. We all shared a smile for a moment. Elliott was the first to snap out of it, gently pushing his fiancé in front of him.

"This is Joanna, my fiancé.", he introduced her.

Cat giggled before slapping her hand over her mouth. I couldn't help the soft smile that spread over my face as I gazed down at her.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it! I'm so happy for you, El!", Cat squealed. "It's so nice to meet you, Joanna!"

Joanna smiled timidly before looking up at Elliott, and upon his nod, smiled back and said "Ist so nice to meet you too. Elliott has told me all about his amazing big sister."

I didn't have to see Cat's face to see that she was blushing.

"El, you better not have told her everything..." she grinned, laying extra emphasis on 'everything'

Elliott laughed, a big, booming laugh that made you feel warm all the way to the core, and shook his head.

"I had to leave something for mom..."

I could feel Cat freeze at the mention of her mother. I'm sure nobody else noticed, but with her rigid shoulder against mine, I felt it immediately.

"How about we get going." I suggested. "I'm sure we can find somewhere more comfortable than an airport to chatch up."

Elliott laughed and nodded, letting go of Joanna to pick up some of our bags. I grabbed the rest of them and we made our way outside and piled into the car.

On the ride to Elliott's house, I found out that he and Joanna had recently moved into and renovated a house in Marble Hill, outside of Manhattan. They were planning on making it their family home. I was relieved that we wouldn't be cramped together in some small condo with one and a half bedrooms. The car ride was filled with soft chatter and getting-to-know Joanna. Once we got to their two-story home, Cat and I were ushered on a house tour that ended in the guest bedroom where we unpacked all our bags.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT! DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

xoxo m