Catherina

AN: Hey everybody ☺ I'm gonna keep this short 😝 have fun 😉

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!
xoxo m
_____________________________________________________________________

He smiled down at me, making my heart lurch. I hadn't realized how much I unconsciously worried about him until I saw him tonight. I hadn't known if he'd made it out alive or if he'd been dragged back into slavery. I had tried to find him, but he'd simply disappeared.

Now what? My mind asked. I voiced my question quietly. He chuckled and his paw of a hand landed on the back of my neck again.

"Now we go do what I've been dreaming of since I met you." He answered. "If you want to, of course."

I briefly looked up to find his gaze locked on my face. It was almost as if he physically needed my consent - then I remembered that he had been raped. No wonder he'd make extra sure if his sub was willing.

Truth be told, before he mentioned it, I didn't even think about sex. I had just been so relieved to see him alive and well,  that it was positively the very last thing on my mind. Then again, I'd never lusted after him. I'd craved his protection, his dominance, but never his cock. All the time he'd been gone, I missed the feeling he gave me when my father had tried to take me down. He was the first man besides Elliott who had used his superiority to protect and shield me.

However, now that he mentioned it... I wanted him to control me, to control my body. To take over and make me feel free like only he could. I wanted him to use sex to make me his.

I lowered my eyes to the floor again like a good little sub.

"Yes Sir, I'd like that." I answered his question.

From the corner of my eye, I saw his face light up.

"Then let's get out of here."

He took my wrist as if he was scared I'd dissappear and led me back through the club and out the front door, where a valet jumped up and ran to get a car without being given a ticket. Seemed like Aram was a regular here. The valet came back and gave Aram the keyes to a sleek black Tesla. I felt like my eyes were about to fall out of their sockets, but I didn't dare ask.

Aram opened the door for me, lifted me in and made sure I was buckled up before he closed the door and rounded to his side. In the background I could hear the valet call:

"Have a nice night, Mr Coldwell!"

Once we were on the road, it was silent. The car made almost no noise as it glided down the dark street.

"Sir?" I asked.

He kept his eyes on the road but nodded, indicating that he was listening.

"What is it you do now? Are you doing okay?"

A small smile cracked on his lips.

"Yes, Catherina, I'm doing okay. I'm a CEO for a couple clubs. Including the one we were just at."

My jaw almost dropped.

"I was so sure you were dead." I confessed.

"And that upset you?" He wanted to know.

Although he was still staring at the road, I could tell he cared about what I answered.

"Yes." I said quietly. "I couldn't bare you being hurt."

As I said it, I realized just how true it was. All the time he was missing, a part of me hoped he'd come back and make me his. That was probably also why I always chose Doms who were likely to get rid of me after the end of a contract.