Catherina

Although I was tired to the point of nearly pasing out, sleep just wouldn't come to me. I kept thinking over what Aram had said about having put too much on me. Yet again I realized that I wasn't the only one hurting, and that while we were in a very clear D/s relationship, I had also taken more than I had given. I had let him give everything to me, to dote on me, yet never gave anything back to him. That was going to change, starting tomorrow. We were Dominant and submissive through and through when it came to our sexual lives, but in the rest of our lives we had used our lifestyle as a crutch to avoid dealing with our bigger problems. It was time we started acting like the team I was telling Aram about earlier. He had to learn that he could rely on me just as much as I knew I could rely on him. With a plan slowly forming in my mind, I finally fell asleep feeling productive already.

I awoke to the feeling of rough, calloused hands roaming my body. When they stroked over my ribs, beginning just shy of my boobs and spanning all the way to my stomach, I moaned, arching into them. I heard him chuckle, then, and his hands disappeared, leaving me both hot and cold at the same time. I tried opening my eyes to see where he  but quickly realized it was futile with the piece of cloth he had tied around my eyes blocking out any light. Upon further examination I also realized that my hands and feet were tied in place, keeping me spreadeagled on what I could only assume was the bed.
"Good Morning, Sunshine," his voice sounded gravelly and utterly sexy.
It made me want to clench my legs together, except I couldn't. Instead it felt like wetness was leaking out of me onto the bedspread.
"Fuck," I whispered quietly, earning a pinch to the sensitive inside of my thigh that went straight to my core.
"Language," he chastised.
"Yes Sir," I replied quietly, still not fully sure as to what was going on but also not exactly mad about it.
"I'm going to put on noise cancelling headphones now, Pet," he murmured. "I didn't want you to wake up with all your senses deprived, but I dare say you're awake now."
A finger skimmed along the seam of my center, most likely coming away wet.
"I can still hear you, pet, so if you need to use your safe word just say it, do you understand?"
Touched that after all this time he still checked every time, I replied with a quiet "Yes Sir". Then the ear pads of the headphones slipped over my ears and I was immediately enveloped in eerie silence. I felt him slip off the bed, and then nothing. For the life of me, I couldn't tell where he went or what he was doing, and in response to this my imagination ran wild with possibilities.
He made me wait for what felt like an eternity, but was likely only a few minutes. I could almost feel his eyes watching me as I knew he was. I had learned that he liked just watching me as I was bursting with anticipation, just the thought of him making my body sing.
Then suddenly he was there, causing too many sensations at once. The sting of a paddle on the inside of my thigh, the painful tickle of an electrode on my nipple, followed by the electrode moving to my thigh while the paddle moved to my neglected boob. Within seconds my body was writhing on the bed, tugging against the restraints, a tidal wave of pleasure building up faster than ever before. I hadn't so much as felt the air move prior to his onslaught on my body, and then suddenly the sensations were there, nearly causing a short circuit in my nervous system. Then, just as fast as they were there, the sensations ended, leaving me heaving and shuddering.
Jesus.
Judging by how this was going, I was not going to survive.
He barely gave me any time to get my bearings before the electrode skimmed across my ribs while the paddle came down dangerously close to the most sensitive part of my body. Again the sensations only lasted seconds but it was enough to nearly have me coming.
I didn't even know where the electrode came from, we had never done electro play before. But then again I had mentioned once that it had peaked my interest.
He edged me on with the paddle and the electrode a couple more times, nearly driving me insane in the process.
Then he let me wait again. At first, I attempted to calm myself, expecting another round of edging to follow the previous one and trying to recouperate as quickly as possible. When the sensations didn't come in the short amount of time I had expected them to, my body still revved itself up. I could feel myself trembling with the need for the sensations to come back, sweat covering my body and making me hot and cold all over. I was certain the bed sheet underneath me was soaked with my juices, and for some reason that turned me on even more. I released a pained groan, squirming where I lay. Patience was not my strong suit today, apparently. I was getting caught up in my fantasy again, when wet lips covered my right nipple, sucking it into the soft, hot, and wet cavern of his mouth while the electrode connected with my clit. The reaction was instantaneous.
I came harder than I think I ever have, releasing a scream so loud and drawn out, my throat began to hurt. All my muscles cramped up to a near painful level, my back coming up off the bed. I swear I even stopped breathing. He continued with his attack on my body, the slight sting of the electrode contrasting with the slippery soft feeling of his mouth on my nipple causing my orgasm to draw out to an agonizing length. My body kept coming long after my brain was spent, contracting deliciously painfully as he kept torturing me. After a few moments of this, I blanked out.

When I came to again, his mouth had moved to my clit, encasing it in slippery heat, sending tremors through my body at the feel of it. The pressure was not quite enough to agitate my already overly sensitive clit after that massive orgasm, but just enough to keep a zing going. His hands kneaded my thighs, massaging out any remaining tightness from the tension they had just been under. I let myself wallow in the sensations.
It felt like I had fallen out of time and space at this point, for all I knew it could have been mere moments since he put the headphones on, or it could have been days. I had no concept of time anymore.
Slowly, he eased off of my clit, his tongue now gliding over my sensitive folds, pushing through them until he was ultimately inside me. It was at once the most wonderful and the most frustrating feeling imaginable. I wanted more of him inside me, I wanted something to clamp down around, something to penetrate deep inside me and to give me something to hold on to. Instead I got his tongue that was just shy of large enough. His teeth scraped over my clit and my body jumped, completely on its own accord. He hummed in response, the vibration of it against my core making me clench around his tongue.
One finger gently stroked over the hole he was not currently already inside of, and my stomach balled up in anticipation. Then his finger disappeared and was replaced by a slick, cold object. Smiling, I knew what was coming. I relaxed as best I could, allowing him to slip the bejeweled plug that was a current favorite of both of ours inside me. Immediately, his tongue rubbed up against my walls, sandwiching the flesh between the stainless steel of the plug and the slippery softness of his tongue. I could feel, more than hear, a throaty moan escape me. Sweet baby Jesus, he was pulling all the registers.
When his tongue disappeared I nearly cried, tears of frustration already building. I felt so helpless and so utterly dissatisfied I could barely stand it.
I was so distracted I missed the moment he climbed on top of me, but the next thing I knew, he was thrusting into me with so much power, he shoved me up to bed and my head connected with the headboard. He quickly pulled me further down the bed again, his big hands holding me in place while he plowed into me, deliciously rubbing against the plug with each thrust. It didn't take long for the next orgasm to build but I still needed something to tip me over the edge. I felt the hollow sensation of sexual frustration build in my stomach, when something connected with my clit that sent red hot sensations down my nervous endings, causing me to clench up completely without my doing. The electrode, I realized, except he had turned it up considerably. When I came this time, it felt like I was ripping apart at the seams. My body spasmed so violently I could feel him hold me in place as he kept plowing into me. His release was the last thing I witnessed before my body went slack and my mind went blank, falling into the dark abyss.