Beast

AN: CHECK. OUT. THE. PIC. 😱😱😍😍 ☝☝👉👉
The Beast's a little bit nicer side is coming out today... I don't wanna spoiler, so just read for yourself 😁😁
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

Have fun!!
And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!
DON'T BE A SILENT READER 😁

xoxo M
__________________________________________________________________

When Catherina's sorry excuse for a father swung at her, I could feel my body lurching forward without my giving it permission to do so. He got her right where I'd already bruised her forehead. She looked dazed, as if what had just happened seemed unreal to her. To be honest, it seemed unreal to me too, all of it. From the minute I heard the doorbell ring to the moment I tore him away from her, cradling her in my arms.

"SO THATS IT THEN?!" He screamed. "YOU'RE SOME SLAVES BITCH NOW?! I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE GOOD FOR NOTHING, I SHOULD HAVE JUST FUCKING SAID YES WHEN JOSEF ASKED ME IF HE COULD FUCK YOU! THEN YOU'D AT LEAST DONE ONE THING RIGHT IN YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE LIFE YOU SLUT!"

Elliott charged past me, directly at his father, knocking his lights out in one fell swoop.

When it was over and the fat sadistic asshole laid on the ground like a shot pig, I could feel my blood pressure slowly return to normal, and I was able to concentrate on the small trembling body in my arms. Without further thought, I comforted her, holding her tightly to me and stroking her hair.

"That's it, I'm having him arrested for forced entry and assault. Lets see how he and that sick right hand of his will get him out of this one."

I nodded before concentrating on Catherina. I sat down on the ground with her in my arms and gently petted her. "Shhh, its going to be alright." I told her, rocking the both of us back and forth. "It's over now. You did so good, so good." Without thinking about it, I spoke to her as I would to a sub or pet after an extremely hard task or punishment. It calmed her, so I kept going, even turning it up a notch.

"You did so good, such a good girl, I'm so proud of you." I told her, and I meant it. What her father said to her, did to her, he'd most likely done on countless previous occasions... He'd tortured her mentally, destroying her self esteem. He even confessed to having planned with his right hand to have her raped. What kind of father did that to their kid?! I pitied her. She was in an even worse place than I was in. No wonder she'd gotten me out. She saw the once in a lifetime chance to free a fellow slave. She couldn't cut her own chains at the time, but she could at least take me to a better place.

Her sobbs eventually faded into sad little hiccups, while I continously praised her and told her how proud I was.

Finally when the police came to take away her father, she was mostly coherent. They asked her questions, took pictures of the wound, and strongly advised her to see a doctor, just in case she had a concussion. When they asked her where the older bruise came from, she said she slipped while getting out of the shower and knocked her head on the sink. She'd been laying down since. She also said that was why Elliott and I were here, to watch out for her.

All the while she clung to me as if I were her lifeline.

When the last police officer left the apartment, she buried her face in my chest and leaned into me.

And while I stood there and held her, I realised that for the first time neither of us was scared of the other.

"Thank you, Aram." She mumbled against my chest.

"It's okay, pet."

At the use of that so familiar nickname, I froze, wondering if she was going to get mad now and chain me back up, but instead she just nuzzled against me.

"I've got you, pet, it's okay."

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M