❤ Catherina

AN: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY YOU GUYS 💛 I decided to do a little extra chapter for you guys so.... YAY
I hope you all have fun on the designated day for the candy and greetingcard industries. Although props to you, if you have a significant other, you don't NEED one to be happy. Just go out and buy the discount candy on Monday😉

Anyway: this chapter is of the lighter kind, just in time for valentine's day. Enjoy ☺

PS: don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT ☺
DON'T BE A SILENT READER

PPS: comment below what your perfect valentine's day looks like. Mine is just relaxing and eating unhealthy amounts of candy while enjoying all the romcoms on TV 😁 I live an exciting life, I know 😉

Xoxo M

_____________________________________________________________________

Cursing, I slammed the folders I was holding onto Carmen's desk. She looked up at me innocently before neatly stacking them.

"Is something wrong, dear?"

I narrowed my eyes at her. She grinned and flipped her straight blond hair back over her shoulder.

"Never again." I tell her.

"What?" She asked, still feigning innocence.

"You know what."

She shrugged.

"I'm never letting you drag me into a damn BDSM club ever again, you hear me? Never. Again. Ever."

She just smiled knowingly.

"We both know you can't resist it."

I scoffed. What we both knew was that Carmen was a Domme who didn't mind 'convincing' her submissive best friend to accompany her just to ditch her as soon as a hot little slave came by. Or well - not so little. Carmen liked her men manly. Usually her subs were huge and buff. I guess it gave her a bigger satisfaction to have control over somebody twice her size. What we also both knew was that I had no filter when it came to dominance. If somebody was more dominant than me - no matter what gender - I followed their orders without a second thought. My father had made sure of that. Even from jail the old bastard still had a grip on me. I loathed it.

"You left me there all alone at the mercy of horny doms!" I accused.

"Mahhh. Don't be so dramatic."

She shrugged again.

"Carmen, seriously. About seven guys hit on me and two tried to collar me."

"So next time I won't leave you alone."

"Riiiiiiiiiiight." I pulled the word out sarcastically.

"Come with me on Saturday and we'll see."

I was an inch away from declining but she gave me a stern look and I let my head drop in resignation. Even if I had a chance against her dominance, she'd probably kidnap me to make me come.

I had moved away from New York two years ago after Aram disappeared. In the mean time, my father had been sent to prison - apparently he had committed numerous crimes and El and my filing charges had helped bring light in that matter. The board of my father's firm had made Elliott CEO the same day in lack of a better option and he had helped the firm recover from the blow it had taken when it's owner had been sentenced to five years in prison. Meanwhile, I had gotten a little desk job at a publisher in Los Angeles. So I moved there in hopes of finding a fresh start. What I did find was an annoying best friend who was a spoiled brat on the one hand, but a caring and loving Domme and friend on the other. Carmen Eduardo was the first true friend I had found since kindergarden.