Beast

When I woke up, I had no idea where I was. All I knew was that my back hurt and that I couldn't move a single limb. It was dark where I was, I couldn't see a damn thing. Slowly, my senses adjusted to being awake again - how long was I out for? An hour?  A day? I couldn't tell. I tried to move my hand to let it glide through my hair, but it was restrained by something I knew only too well. I didn't need to see it to know that bondage rope held my hands and feet in place. I had tied ropes like this too often myself to not know how they feel. Cursing, I tried to free myself. What kind of sick joke is this?! Who the hell ties a Dominant up? Who would be that stupid?! Another Dominant, my brain suggested. Just as the thought sank into my consciousness,  a door banged open and the small room I was held in got bathed with light.

"Mornin' Princess." A voice boomed. When I turned my head to find the source,  my eyes locked on a tall bulky man in his late forties. His  platinum blond hair was cropped short, like for the military - much like my own dark brown hair - and his bright blue eyes glared at me maliciously. I tore at the ropes again.

"Don't even try it, I bound those myself, you're not going anywhere." He chuckled.

"Where am I?" I asked. God, my voice was hoarse.

The slap across the face came faster than I had seen him move at all.

"Do not speak until directly asked to!" He boomed.

And that was when I realized what kind of situation I had actually gotten myself into.

Before I knew it, the man had approached me again and clasped something cold and sharpedged around my neck. A collar. I, Aram Coldwell, a Dominant by nature, had just been collared by a bulk of a man, who had intentions to do God knows what with me. I tried to scream, but before any sound could come out, he had punched me in the dick and my lights went out.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M