Beast

AN: it's Tuesday, and you know what that means..... 😁
Have fun!

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
DON'T BE A SILENT READER

xoxo M
_______________________________________________________________________
That little manipulative bitch! I could feel rage making my veins burn. She tricked me, making me believe that she was actually a helpless, mistreated little girl, and I had bought it. She used me to get rid of her father, when in reality she was no better. Elliott stared at her, then at me.

"Cat, honey, calm down." He told her gently.

She tore off the bed and cringed away.

"NO! He - he - he attacked me! El, do something!"

Tears were pooling in her eyes and she was trembling. Manipulative little brat. She had her brother wrapped around her little finger.

"Kittycat, don't you remember?"

She stared up at him, confusion clear on her face.

"Remember what?"

I leaned back on the bed, sitting up hurt my ribs. Elliott seemed to be in control of the situation. And as stupid as is sounds, I trusted him to do the right thing.

"Aram helped you yesterday. Father was here and he hurt you, but Aram saved you." His voice was soft as if he was speaking to a child.

Something flashed in her eyes before being replaced by terror.

"I don't remember." She mumbled. "WHY DON'T I REMEMBER?!"

Elliott turned to look at me, a plea for help clear on his face. She wasn't faking it, I realized. She honest to God didn't remember yesterday.

"Hospital." I suggested.

He nodded in agreement.

"Can you get yourself ready?" He asked absentmindedly, worry for his sister clear on his face.

I nodded and tried getting up out of bed. It still hurt, but not as bad as is did the days before.

Elliott gently carted his sister out of the room, leaving me alone in my thoughts.

How long had it been since the auction? I had lost track of time somewhere. Three, maybe four days? So much was happening so fast, I could barely keep up.

"You coming?" Elliott called from the hall.

When I made it to the front door, he and Cat were already outside walking towards a car. This is it, I realized. This is my chance to run. Elliott looked back at me, pleading with his eyes. Sighing, I trudged over to the car and opened the door so he could place Catherina inside gently. He buckled her in before closing the door and opening the door in the back for me. Though a large part of me was pissed at getting coddled like this, I just wasn't in the mood to take it up with him, so I got in and even let him buckle me up. As distressed as he already was, it was probably best to not mess with him right now. He closed the door before walking over to the driver's side and got in himself.

We made it to the hospital without much of a problem. Once we were there, Elliott grabbed Catherina from the passenger seat and rushed inside without giving me a second thought. Again, I saw a chance to run. But I didn't. Instead I followed him inside, the worry for Catherina slowly starting to gnaw at me. I didn't even know I was worrying until I followed El into the hospital.

Catherina was thoroughly checked through and then placed on a hospital bed to wait for the tests to come back. A short while later, a doctor in white came in and told us that she had a concussion which had resulted amnesia, but she would be ok. The memory would probably come back in time. They would keep her at the hospital for at least 24 hours, just to be safe.

Once I was sure she was going to be ok, I told Elliott I was going to the bathroom, patting his chest in what must have seemed like comfort. In truth, I was hellbent on making a run for it, before Catherina and Elliott saw an opening to betray me. I didn't want to have to experience the kind of pain that came with being betrayed by the first person I trusted after being abused. I really hoped he wouldn't be too mad that I had stolen his wallet. He and his sister were loaded, and I had nothing but the clothes on my back. As I calmly stepped out the front door, I breathed in deeply, closing my eyes for a second.

It was over.

It was really finally over.

I was free.

God, I've never been so wrong in my life.

AN: 😱😱😱 I kinda still can't believe he left.... 😳😳 I don't know if I'm mad at him or not.. poor baby....

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M