Beast

AN: Okay you guys..... stuffs about to go down I'm rlly happy with how this chapter turned out, eventhough I was concerned about getting it right.... Lemme know what you think in the comments ☺ (and don't forget to vote)
Enjoy! Xoxo M

Ps: Aram my poor baby, I'm so sorry, it'll get better, I promise *whispers gently to her laptop*

When I heard that one word - sold - I couldn't believe it. Some lady - most likely with too much money from daddy's trustfund - had bought me. Like an animal. Or a chair.
I was manhandled off the stage and thrust into rough muscular arms that I knew too well already.
"I did tell you what would happen if you didn't get your act together, didn't I, Princess. I gave you fair warning." His voice spat maliciously.
Fear shot through me. My balls were still pounding in pain after the beating they had taken at the auction, I wasn't ready for a caning. But instead of pleading - I knew it wouldn't work - or rationalizing, I simply let my head hang in resignation. Blondie shoved me on the ground on my back and forced my legs up so that he could almost tuck my knees in my armpits and then use rope to hold them in place. Without warning the sharp pain of the cane hit my balls. The agony was so immense, I screamed at the first hit, my body arched off the floor and tears escaped my blindfolded eyes. In the distance I could hear Blondie laughing. I wanted to kill him! I wanted to kill him so bad, but instead I was bound on the floor - my thoughts were interrupted by the next sharp hit. Again, I screamed and more tears left my eyes. How many would he do this time? Ten? Twenty? If I was already like this after the first two, how was I supposed to survive twenty?! I could already feel the air swoosh from the cane being brought down again, when a female voice broke through my world of pain.
"Stop!" She commanded.
Her voice was cold with arrogance and something else - anger? - I couldn't quite tell. I recognised her voice - she was the one that bought me.
"Take this off him."
I could feel a light tug at the ball gag and the blindfold. Only seconds later, I could breath freely again, though I refused to open my eyes and see what kind of monster would buy a human being.
"I do not like the way you are handling my property, Mister." She spat.
Her voice was void of any emotion except for that arrogance that made me cringe like nails against a chalkboard.
"I expect him to be no more damaged when he arrives at my apartment than when I now examine him."
I could hear Blondie shuffle uncomfortably - her coldness even got to him - and then a quiet "Yes Ma'am."
"You may go. I do not want such a liability near my property."
I almost cried in relief when Blondie left for good. But then I felt a cool feminine hand on the inside of my thigh, and I wished him back. At least with him I knew what to expect. She picked up my cock in her hands - God were they tiny - and seemed to give it a good onceover before she gently placed it on my stomach and cupped my balls instead. I cried out in pain and I could feel her hands retract.
"Get me a doctor." She said to someone.
The other person quietly replied it was not usual for slaves to have doctors, but she cut him off.
"Now you listen to me - first you present this man in the worst way possible so it was nigh impossible to see his potential, then when he already belongs to me, you proceed to damage him and now you are unable to complete a simple order to make up for your past mistakes. Believe me when I say my father will hear of this!"
So I was right, she was a trustfundbaby, a Dominante one at that. And by the looks of it she would get her kicks from making me her slave. She liked bossing people around, and I have to say, she wasn't bad at it.
I opened my eyes when two sets of feet came rushing back in, and all I could see was the most amazing blue gold mix I had ever seen.
"It's okay now, I'll take care of you." She whispered and a shiver ran down my spine. A longnailed finger raked over my cheek and left it tingling. She then stood up and turned around to the two men who had just entered the room.
"I want him to have a good check up. Cock, balls, anus, the bruise on his face, everything. I want him to be up for what I have planned for him."
After this statement, the words she had whispered to me seemed a lot more threatening than before.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M