Catherina

AN: Holy wow you guys are voting like crazy I love it this is insane I can't tell you how much this means to me...
Anywhore... shit's about to go down in this chapter have fun!

And DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

xoxo M

___________________________________________________________________

When I came home, my arms full with bags, Elliott greeted me at the door. He took a couple of the bags and dumped them on my couch, immediately going through them. "Did you buy him some sweats and a tshirt?" He asked while he pulled out the bandages.

Surprised, I looked at him and raised a brow.

"First you lecture me about buying him in the first place and now you go all daddy on him?" I asked teasingly, but only got a grunt as a reply. "I think Aram would prefer it if you phrased it 'got him out' or something like that." He muttered. "What?" I stared at him. He shrugged. "He doesn't like being in the submissive role." El told me. "You talked to him." I stated, a sudden wave of possessiveness rolling over me. "Yeah, I talked to him. He's not a dog who just stares and growles. He can communicate, you know." Disbelievingly, I stared at him. "You're kidding me, right?" He shook his head. "Maybe he'd be less hateful if you did talk to him." Jealousy reared its ugly head and I snatched the bandages and the clothes from El's grasp, turned my back and stomped to my bedroom, yanking the door open and rushing inside.

I didn't even notice that the door was unlocked, where I had specifically told El to keep it locked. Something came hurdling at me, hitting me square in the head. My alarm clock, I realised. The impact made me dizzy and little stars appeared before my eyes, before they cleared again, and I saw the Beast huddled in a corner, brandishing my bedsidetablelamp as a makeshift weapon. "Stay away from me!" He growled.

Panic surged through me. Why was he not tied up?! Did El want me dead?!

The Beast swung the lamp in my direction again and I jumped back, dropping what I was holding. "Fucking stay away from me!" He yelled and came at me with the lamp. I screamed out in panic, pressing myself against the wall.

The door next to me flew open, and Elliott stormed in. He saw the situation and analyzed it correctly withing seconds. He then proceeded to doing the only thing possible to him. He went for the Beast, tearing the lamp from his grasp and throwing him to the floor. The Beast cried out in obvious pain and cringed away. "What the fuck did I tell you about my sister, Aram! I thought we had agreed that you would not harm her!"

Elliott was in his 'Master-mode', as I liked to call it. His voice was deathly calm and issued so much dominance that I bowed my head submissively in my corner - eventhough he wasn't even adressing me. I couldn't help but realise that he didn't have the same effect on the Beast. Instead of getting calmer and more collected as any submissive would have done, fear filled his eyes, his body began to quiver and it shrunk away from El. "Don't hurt me, p-please, no more, I can't take any more!" He stuttered. "Did I fucking say you could talk?!" Elliott growled. The Beast cringed and his quivering evolved to full out shaking. "P-please! PLEASE!" His voice was a high pitched scream as if he was expecting El to torture him in ways not humanly imaginable.

"El." I said quietly, silently asking for permission to talk. He barely paid any attention to me. I took a couple of steps towards him and took his shoulder, forcing him to look at me. "Enough," I told him. "Go into the livingroom." To my utter surprise, he nodded and simply complied. "Keep the door open, Kittycat." He told me, and I only now realised he was trembling with rage.

Once he had exited the room, I kneeled down beside the Beast who was now shaking, sobbing and hiccupping violently in his fear.

Gently, I reached out for him and layed my hand on his shoulder. "He's gone," I said quietly. "You're safe now." It seemed as though my words barely made it into his consciousness. "It's okay. You're okay." I murmured over and over again while I gently stroked his damp hair. Had he taken a shower, or was all this sweat? I kept on petting him as he came down from his panicridden high, up to the point when his breathing became deep and regular. He was falling asleep.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M