Beast

AN: It's Tuesday guys, you know what that means I spent so much time searching for pics to match the chapters..... I even found a ton for the chapters I have planned *proud* More Elliott & Beast fluff Have fun guys.

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!
DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!!
XOXO M

________________________________________________________________

For a little while I felt at peace. I felt warm and fuzzy, no pain, no cold hard floor I was sleeping on, no sadistic Blondie.

Something at my side moved and I focused in on it. A body laid half on the bed half off it, the head buried in the arms.

Bed.

Body.

I jerked upright - or more like tried to. Instead of managing it, I almost dislocated both my shoulders because my wrists were again held back by restraints, soft padded ones this time though. Somebody had put some sweats and a tshirt on me and under the shirt I could feel the bandage at my side. I was covered with a blanket and on the bedside table stood a glass and a bottle of pain meds.

I turned my head so that I could look at the body to my side and I could tell that it wasn't Catherina. The hair too short, the shoulders too wide.

"Elliott?" I asked quietly, not sure if I wanted to wake him. Part of me remembered the episode yesterday, but most of me only looked at the black space in my mind with a less-than-good feeling in my stomach.

He slowly woke up, raising his head and yawning.

"Morning," he mumbled. "How're you feeling?" I thought about it for a moment until I came to a verdict. "Good. No pain." I didn't mention the restraints out of courtesy. It wasn't his fault his sister was scared of me. "Do you remember what happened?" He asked gently. Confused I looked at him and shook my head no. "You went nuts last night and attacked Cat. Hit her pretty hard in the head. I had to take you down. I didn't realise till after that you weren't even there." Now that he said it, little flashs of memories came back to me. "I thought I was back there and that you both were there to hurt me." I muttered under my breath. "I figured. After you screamed at me not to hurt you and that you couldn't take it anymore eventhough I wasn't even touching you..." The memory of that came back, as well as the lingering feeling of soft fingers in my hair and the echo of a gentle voice telling me that it was ok.

"She held me." I realised out loud. Elliott nodded. "Yeah, when I came back you were on the floor, passed out in her arms. She didn't even seem scared anymore. Almost growled at me when I came too close to you." He almost grinned, but caught himself and fixed his expression to something that could be called a straight face. "I still don't trust her." I told him. He raised an eyebrow. "But you trust me?" He asked and I realised my slipup. "Not by choice." I answered, inwardly scolding myself. Why the hell would I tell him that? Now that I trusted him, he could break me far worse than Blondie ever could. But instead of turning on me and betraying my fragile trust, he smiled and patted my shoulder. "Don't worry." He murmured. "I've got you." And that alone made me feel safe.

How the fuck had Elliott - I still don't know his last name - managed to weedle himself into my closed-off heart so quickly? Even before all this I was always distant to my subs, barely had any friends and held no contact with my family. That was why they had taken me in the first place, I realised. Because I wouldn't be missed or looked for.

The door creaked and in stepped a messy looking Catherina. Her hair was all over the place and there was a huge bruise on her left temple. I could only assume that I had placed it there.

She saw me staring at her and looked down quickly. I watched how she unconsciously clasped her hands to her elbows behind her back before she caught herself and dropped them. Interesting, how extremely submissive she could be. Too bad she fucking bought me. We could have had so much fun together.

"Kittycat!" Elliott exclaimed. And rushed to her side, grasping her shoulders. "You're supposed to be in bed resting that head of yours." He told her sternly. After looking at me over his shoulder one last time, she nodded and let him lead her from the room. I sighed and layed my head back against the pillow.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M