Beast

AN: AAAARGH MIDTERMS SUCK..... I'm so busy writing my stupid essay but I thought I'd make some time to update this anyway.... sooooo....... ENJOY! :'D I rlly like how this one turned out, I think it's kinda sweet.... anyway.....

have fun and don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!!

XOXO M

____________________________________________________________________________________

The small woman who fed me looked like the one who had bought me, same dark hair, same gold-blue eyes, same pretty small face. But she acted so completely different,  I couldn't quite understand it. She was quieter,  more insecure, almost submissive. If I had met this woman under other circumstances, I would have even thought of making her mine. But as it was, I was hers. Her possession, her slave. God only knew what she had in stock for me.

The oatmeal she gave me tasted so fucking good, I wanted to rip it from her hands and devour it all. Instead I settled for her feeding it to me. It was the first real food I had eaten since the beginning of all of this shit. Blondie had only let me eat dogfood from a bowl on the floor, maybe the occasional slice of bread. It had been another way of humiliating me and breaking my will. He had wanted to make me beg for food. I hadn't once, until this little woman had gotten up and gone for the door in what seemed almost like fear.

Once the bowl was empty, she placed it aside and reached for something on the dresser.

"This is salve that the doctor said to use on your injuries." She explained and pulled the light blanket from my body.

Underneath I was still as naked as I was at the auction.

"I will go and buy you some clothes today." She said apologetically.

She reached for my cock again,  like yesterday, and I tried to get away from her. I couldn't take anymore pain. Not now. Not from her. Blondie was one thing but this tiny little woman - no! I was never one for female dominance,  and she wouldn't brake me further.

The tips of her fingers touched me and I roared in panic and rage.

She jumped back, her breathing quickening and her eyes wide.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She said over and over again.

She held her hands clutched to her chest, the salve grapsed between them. She really seemed like she was scared of me. Bullshit, really. She was the one who held me tied up.

"Don't touch me." I growled.

She paled and nodded. Quickly, she reached for the bowl and fled the room, securly locking the door behind her.

A little while after she had gone,  I had calmed down enough so take in my surroundings.

I was in what seemed to be a bedroom, the walls were a soft creme color, the curtains a gentle light blue. The bed I was tied to was soft, the bedspread was offwhite, duvet and pillows were navy, the comforter the same blue as the curtains. All in all, it was comfortable and calming. Definitely not the colors chosed for a playroom or dungeon.

And the mattress, oh it was so soft. My back already felt so much better than after sleeping on the dogbed Blondie had in store for me. There was even a pillow stuffed beneath my head.

Looking at the dresser and closet, I came to the conclusion that I was in a bedroom. A real live bedroom meant for sleep and rest.

Why would she put me in here?

If you spent 6,000 $ on a human being you also had the money to afford a playroom and a dungeon - or one of them at least.

So why the hell put a slave in a bedroom?!

And also - handfeeding me? What kind of softie was this woman?!

Pondering this absurd contradiction,  I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up again, it was because somebody was touching me. My mind automatically thought of the worst and I tried to free myself. When it didn't work, but also no pain ensued, I opened my eyes and found the woman (Or sould I call her my Mistress?) gently rubbing something on the bruise at my side. She kept her eyes on her work,  not once looking up. If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was afraid of me.

When she was satisfied, her hands trailed to lower regions before she looked up as if asking permission. I pulled myself together and decided to stoically stare at the ceiling.

Her little fingers found my cock and carefully placed it on my stomach before very gently applying something cold to my still aching balls. Her hands moved slowly as if not to scare me and very carefully. I hissed a little when she rubbed it in but quickly got a grip on myself when she started to pull her hands away. Truth was, she wasn't hurting me. In fact, it felt kind of good where her hands touched me and the pain began to lessen where the salve had been applied.

"I have to get your behind too, to make sure your wounds won't get infected." She murmured.

Shuddering I closed my eyes tightly and held as still as I could.

I felt her part my cheeks and carefully, almost hesitantly spread the salve around my hole.

To my honest surprise, it didn't hurt at all. Even when her little finger slipped inside me and massaged the salve into the walls of my anus, it didn't hurt.

Up until now the only experience with buttsex I had had had been with Blondie and his monster dick. It had been painful and left me aching for days. Sometimes he had massaged my prostate with a vibrator while I was wearing a cockring and didn't let me cum for hours on end. Also more pain than pleasure.

But when this tiny little woman was done, I almost groaned in protest. Almost.

Then I caught myself and mentally slapped myself.

The way she was acting and was all careful with me was probably just another tactic to break me - and I wouldn't fall for her tricks. She would have to work harder than that.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M