Catherina

AN: Hey guys :) Lotsa stuff going down in this chapter :) don't hate Catherina too much. Just a little bit. A little bit is okay ;)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

DON'T BE A SILENT READER!!

xoxo M

__________________________________________________________________________________

I knew I shouldn't let him call me that, but after what happened with my father, his treatment of me was just right. He rebuilt my self assurance. Every time he told me how proud he was, I couldn't help but glow in appreciation. I held onto him, momentarily forgetting to be afraid.

When Elliott came back from escorting the police outside, he just smiled kindly at us.

"Why don't you guys move to the bedroom? The both of you should get some rest." He told us.

There he was again, my concerned,  worrying,  I'll-take-care-of-it big brother.

"I'd like her to go to the hospital." Aram interjected.

El nodded understandingly.

"I just don't know if it'd be the best idea to move her out of the house right now." He argued.

In the mean time, I clutched at Aram's tshirt and buried my nose in it. Now that the hysterics had died down I was tired. So goddamn tired. It wasn't as if I had a say in it anyway.

I had learned long ago that when two dominants, who both thought they had a claim on you, were discussing something concerning you, it was best to keep out of it entirely.

So instead I slowly began drifting off, enveloped in the warmth of Aram's muscular arms.

"Cat? Cat, honey, wake up." A gentle voice cooed.

I mumbled something unintelligible and scooted closer into the safety of somebody's chest. The chest moved when it's owner chuckled.

"I don't think she listens to you anymore, El." The chest told my brother.

My brother said something not worth repeating before he tried to gently wake me up again. Again with the same result. It was just so soft and warm and safe where I was, and even though I had just slept, I was still exhausted.

The chest chuckled again and the arms around me tightened.

"Pet? Wake up, Kitten, you're going to the hospital." The chest rumbled.

I was confused. Who was this warm body I was leaning into that called me 'pet' with such nonchalance? I was nobody's pet, had never been. This was some sick joke, I was certain of it. Angrily, I looked up, ready to tell them a piece of my mind, when a sudden realization hit me.

Aram.

Aram was holding me, calling me pet.

Aram was not chained up.

Aram was touching me and nothing - not even my brother - was between us if he decided to kill me.

So I did the most logical thing in my situation.

I screamed.

Surprised,  he held me tighter,  looking around as if searching for danger. I tried squirming my way out of his clutch, but it got me nowhere. There was a reason they called him The Beast. 

Flashbacks of him hitting me, glaring at me as if he wanted to kill me, him chained up - respectively not chained up when I came home - flashed through my mind.

"Elliott!" I screamed, half in terror, half in rage. "Why the hell is he not chained up? Goddamnit, Elliott, help me!"

El moved into my line of vision, a confused look on his face.

"Cat, what....?"

He shook his head and broke off his question. The Beast had already let me go and was staring at me in disgust.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M