Aram

AN: Have fun reading you guys👊👊

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Don't be a silent reader!!!

Xoxo M

__________________________________________________________________

After her outburst, my mistake was clear as day. I'd handed her the typical Dom-sub monthly contract I gave to every sub I picked up. But she didn't just want me as a Dom, as a 'fuck buddy' as she'd called it. She said she wanted me as her Master. She wanted a fullblown relationship with me. Ultimately, what she wanted was love.

I watched in horror as even more tears slid down her face. I didn't even know how to answer. I didn't know if I loved her. If I was capable of loving. I needed complete control, after what happened at the auctionhouse more than ever before. I didn't know if I could cope with the chaos that love brought with it. However, what I really couldn't cope with was her crying. I took her little face in my hands and brushed away her tears with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "How about we dump the contract."

It almost physically pained me to let go of that bit of control, but for Catherina I would do it.

"How about we just try it and see how it goes. In a couple weeks we'll reevaluate."

Her blue and gold eyed became big as saucers.

"What do you say? Give me a chance?" I joked.

She nodded, looking dazed.

I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Still, discipline was necessary.

"Speak up." I commanded gently.

"Yes Sir. I'd like to give it a try."

I tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Go pack a bag, you're staying the night at my place." I told her and she turned around without a single complaint.

I wasn't exactly sure what I was planning on doing, because I certainly didn't want to play with her anymore. What I did want was her in my territory, where she was isolated and safe from the rest of the world.

It only took her a couple minutes to come back with a small over night bag. I opened the door for her, buckled her in and went to my own side.

For the second time tonight, I unlocked my apartment door and led her inside. Nudging her over to the couch, I wordlessly encouraged her to take a seat. I took her bag from her and went to place it in my room.

When I came back, she'd taken her shoes off and was massaging her feet. I sat down next to her and followed the strange urge to lift her feet onto my lap and massage them for her. It looked funny, my hands seemed to swallow her feet, they were so small and dainty.

She sighed in delight as I rubbed the angry red stripes left behind by the pretty glittery straps of her heels.

"Don't wear those shoes again." I told her before I thought twice about it.

She just sighed and nodded.

"They're Carmen's anyway."

Somehow since her outburst she seemed less constricted. She spoke more openly and seemed less intimidated. It was almost like the night before I left, the night she clung to me like I was her lifeline. I'd never called another woman pet after that. For some reason, it never felt right.

I ran my thumb along the arch of her delicate foot with a little pressure and she moaned at the pleasure of it. I felt the ghost of a smile tickle my lips as I did it again and again, always getting the little moan as an answer.

She relaxed into the couch and watched me through half lidded eyes. She was tired, wiped out, really, and I was more than ready to take her to bed. Without warning I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom, where I sat her on the bed.

"Get ready for bed." I told her. "You're tired."

She went for her bag and took it with her into the ensuite bathroom.

I changed my own clothes to a comfortable tshirt and a pair of flannel pj pants. When she came back, I went to brush my teeth quickly. After I was done, I came back to the room to see her sitting on the edge of the bed looking uncomfortable and out of place. I didn't like it. So I went over to her, took the bag from her lap, threw it in a chair and pulled her under the covers with me. She almost instantly curled up against my side and I wrapped an arm around her. I thought about loosly binding her to the bed so she wouldn't go anywhere but then shook the thought off. She wasn't going to leave. I shifted so I was partially laying on her anyway, just to make sure. She sighed in content and snuggled her face against me. She fell asleep the second she got settled. Poor little thing. It must have really upset her earlier. Concern for her was the last thing on my mind before I drifted off to sleep myself.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M