Beast

AN: A little bit earlier than usual but I though why wait till tonight if it's done now

Does anybody have ideas for shipnames? Comment them and lets see what you guys come up with (bc my shipnames suck )

happy belated holidays to all of you guys and a happy new year ☺ see you on the other side

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ☺☺
XOXO M

________________________________________________________________

I heard her talking to a man outside the bedroom door, fighting. He seemed overly protective of her - what a joke, as if that woman needed protection! And the way he called her Kittycat, as if she was just an adorable little kitten, made me want to puke.

I groaned and twisted and turned restlessly. I wanted to get up and move. This constant lying down was making my itchy. Not to mention that I needed to use the restroom.

The door opened, and I already half expected her to step in and fret over me some more, but this time it was a man.

He had on an elegant gray suit with a crisp blue dress shirt and tie and polished black shoes. His hair was the same brown as hers and his eyes were bright blue, the color enhanced by his shirt. All in all he looked the part of a successful business man, upright and trustworthy. Slick bastard.

I glared at him.

"Hello Aram." He said.

I scoffed. No man had called me by my name since the first day of my captivity. They all called me 'Beast', as if to mock me.

"My name is Elliott, I am Catherina's brother." He introduced himself.

It was the first time I got a name to go with that tiny pretty face. Not that I cared.

I remained silent and he seemed to become uneasy. He pulled a chair up next to the bed and plopped down, undoing his tie and the first couple buttons on his shirt.

"Look, Aram, Catherina..." he hesitated as if thinking of how to phrase it. "She's fragile."

He must have noticed my unbelieving look.

"She is, trust me. She's scared shitless because of you and still she got you out of that shithouse of an auctionhouse. She put everything on the line to save you, and you managed to scare her bad enough that she resorts to calling me to watch out that you don't get out of her bedroom and wait behind the door to kill her."

"Bullshit." I growled. "She's not scared. She's using you to tell me how harmless she is, so I trust her and she can do whatever she wants with me."

He shook is head and plowed a hand through his hair.

I was trembling with rage, I couldn't believe she'd sink this low! Who the hell did she think she was?

"I'm not kidding, Aram. You hurt her, and I won't fucking care that she's protecting you! She's my sister, and you had better be nice to her!"

For a moment, when he got all worked up, his true face leaked through and my dominant side reared its head, recognising another Dominant.

I snarled.

He was probably getting his kicks from seeing me tied up and humiliated like the slave I now was.

"Listen up, Elliott, I don't fucking believe you, and even if the bitch is scared of me - as she'd better be, cause when I get out of here I'll kill her - I don't fucking care! I didn't ask her to buy me like an animal! She chose to do that all on her own, and she's a fucking bitch if she thinks she's earned herself cookiepoints by doing so!"

He got mad so quickly - I'd never seen anything like it.

"You call her that one more time and I'm going to end you! You lay one finger on her and I'll make you wish you'd never been born in the first place!" He growled, towering over me.

"Too late." I muttered, low enough that I didn't think he'd hear it. "I already do."

With a sigh, he deflated.

"I don't know what they did to you in that slavehouse, but I can assure you that no harm will come to you under my sister's watch - that is unless you hurt her, understand me?"

He placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, and a major part of me wanted to believe him.

"And what do you call this?" I asked quietly. "Tied up and locked away. I can't move one bit. I can't even go to the bathroom."

To emphasize, I pulled at the restraints.

"Like I said, she's afraid that if you get out, you'll hurt her."

He sighed.

"I, on the other hand, can take you. I'll untie you until she gets back. You can move around, use the restroom, take a shower, I don't care. When she gets back I have to tie you up again. Don't try anything on me, Aram, I won't hesitate to take you down."

Stunned, I held still while he undid the restaints and then sat back.

"Go on, get up! It's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Slowly, carefully, I sat up and rolled my shoulders.

"Are you serious?" I asked disbelievingly.

He ran a hand down his face tiredly.

"Yeah. Go take care of your business, I'll be in the living room."

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M