Catherina

AN: I hit a writer's block from hell 😩😩 I had already prewritten this one but somehow I don't know how to continue.... 😑 urgh.
Anyway, here's the next chapter for you all. Enjoy!

And don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!!
Don't be a silent reader!

xoxo M

___________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, there was a warm weight pressing down on my chest. Though it made it a little harder to breathe, I felt safe and comfortable. Snips of the night before came to my mind and I smiled. I was Aram's sub. It felt good to be someone's sub again after months of only doing the occasional scene, I was more than ready for the 24/7 commitment that came with belonging to such a strong dominant as Aram. When I opened my eyes I came face to face with his gorgeous lips. Part of me wanted to kiss him awake, but another part was screaming warnings about touching him intimately when we hadn't laid down any rules yet. Especially since I knew he hated being touched. I resisted the urge and resorted to watching him sleep instead.

After a short while, I could feel him shifting above me until his nose was buried in my neck.

"Good morning." He growled, his voice gravelly from sleep.

"Morning." I mumbled back.

His breath on my neck sent little shudders down my body. I could feel him chuckle, his big body shaking slightly.

A little while later, he gently eased off of me and pulled himself into a sitting position.

"Breakfast?" He asked.

As if on que, my stomach rumbled and I felt my cheeks flush red.

"Yes please, Sir." I answered quietly, remembering my manners at the last second.

I'd never had a problem remembering basic rules such as calling my master 'Sir' before, but somehow, with Aram, it always seemed to slip my mind. I couldn't quite place my finger on why, since I'd never even come close to making such simple mistakes before, but I figured it was probably because of the conditions under which we met.

The bed wobbled a little as he heaved his massive body off of it. His movements seemed a bit sluggish as though he was still exhausted, but then again, maybe I was imagining things.

"I'm going to go make us some breakfast, how about you go get dressed, maybe take a shower in the meantime?" He suggested before bending down and giving me a soft peck on the top of my head.

"Yes Sir." I mumbled quietly before getting up too and going to get my overnight bag.

When I turned back around, he had already left the room.

When the hot water hit my body, I felt all of my muscles turn to goo. It felt so insanely good to have a nice hot shower just after getting up - it was one of my guilty pleasures. Sometimes, you just have to pamper yourself a little. Too late did I notice that I forgot to pack shampoo and bodywash, so I just reached for the bottles in the shower sifting through them until I held Aram's shampoo in my hands. I hoped he wouldn't mind my using it. Popping the cap open, I smelled it first. Another guilty pleasure - sniffing shampoo bottles. Aram's shampoo smelled like citrus and soap. I smiled to myself before starting to wash all of the hairspray Carmen had spiffed up my hair with out.

By the time I got out of the shower, the smell of fresh eggs and a little bit of something else had drifted into the bedroom. After getting dressed in the jeans and henley I had packed, I followed the scent out into the kitchen.

There he was, standing in the middle of the kitchen, barechested, handling what looked like fresh bread. Stunned I stopped short and watched him.

I had only ever seen him in a horrible state - chained or cuffed, bruised all over and with hatred and fear in his eyes.

I took a moment to take in how good he looked. His skin was a healthy tan and from where I was standing I couldn't see a single marr on it. His hair had grown out a little, as well as the little bit of chest hair and happy trail he had. Looking back, I figured they must have shaved him pretty much head to toe at that God-awful autionhouse.

He was relaxed, looked content even. When he was done with the bread, he turned to the stove to put the eggs on plates. I decided I had ogled him enough, and walked closer.

"Smells good." I commented, and he quite literally jumped in surprise.

The pan he was just holding clanged down onto the floor and I was just happy that he jumped out of the way, before he could get burned. Worried, I rushed to him and was on the verge of tugging him away from the hot pan, when I remembered not to touch him. I didn't know whether I was making a big deal out of nothing, but I didn't want to upset him, so until he gave me the okay, I wouldn't touch him.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry, I should have made some noise coming in or something!"

He raised his head from where he was looking at the pan on the floor and set his gaze on me. For a minute I was scared that I had upset him and that now he'd push me away again. When his eyes settled on me though, his expression became soft and he opened up his arms. Hesitently I stepped into his embrace and he pulled me close to his chest.

"It's okay pet, just got a little startled." He murmured in my ear.

My face was tucked into his naked chest and as relief made me relax, I felt the growing urge to kiss his smooth skin and run my hands all over him. Before I could do that though, he let me go and bent down to pick up the pan. Thankfully, the food inside had already been distributed to the plates on the kitchen island so the mess was minimal. After placing the pan in the sink, he handed me the two plates.

"Could you go place these on the table, sweetheart?"

I missed his other nickname for me, but I guessed I would take what I could get.

No man had called me pet since he had left. After Cory, I even made it one of my hard limits - no man but Aram was allowed to call me that. I could never quite figure out why the thought of some one else calling me pet disturbed me as much as it did, but after listing it as a hard limit I didn't have to deal with it again. When asked about it, I always said that it reminded me of things I'd rather not remember. And it did. It reminded me that Aram had left and that I had no idea if I would ever see him again.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M