Beast

AN: New Years Eve extra!
Here's a little something for all of yall as an extra to start 2016 right ☺☺☺ Beast & Elliott part 2
I hope all of yall have a lot of fun tonight and have an amazing 2016!

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Xoxo M
___________________________________________________________________

Once the door closed behind Elliott, I got up and did exactly what he suggested - I went to the restroom and decided to take a shower afterwards.

After opening and closing a couple doors, I found the bathroom.

Like the bedroom it was comfortable and soothing.

One look in the big mirror told me I looked thoroughly misplaced.

My face was pretty banged up and my side was bruised. I poked it with a finger and winced at the dull pain. My gaze traveled down my naked body, from buise to bruise, until finally, it reached my balls. They were a gross purplish color and still slightly swollen from the beatings they had taken over the last three days.

I grimaced and looked away.

Wallowing in self pity was going to get me nowhere, I knew that. So instead I stepped into the shower stall and let the hot water fall down on me. It soothed my aching muscles and my bruised bones and for a blissful moment I felt relaxed and at peace.

Then I made one wrong movement and pain shot through my entire body, starting at my side and then piercing my complete torso.

Crying out in pain, I clutched my side, fell against the wall of the shower stall and slid down to the tiled floor.

Only seconds later, the bathroom door was torn open and in stormed Elliott.

Flashback - I was huddled into a cold dark corner in the room I was kept in. My body ached and I was scared out of my mind. The door was almost ripped off the hinges when Blondie tore it open, looming in the doorframe.

"Ready for round two?" He asked sadistically.

It didn't matter what I said, he would continue anyway. The first lash of the leather whip cracked across my body and I screamed in pain and fear.

I screamed, pushing myself further into the shower stall, pain lanced through me and I almost whimpered. Instead I issued a stangled sound that barely resembled anything human.

Elliott rushed to the stall and pushed the door open. His blue eyes shone in worry and worry only. No sadistic glitter, no malicious grin.

"Aram, are you okay?"

He reached for me and I couldn't help but shrink away from him.

"Aram, it's me, Elliott. Do you recognise me?" He asked.

I nodded.

God I hated it that I was so weak. And in front of another Dominant, one that wanted to see me break at that.

"Come here." He murmured and held out a towel for me.

Without giving it a second thought I obeyed and slipped into his arms.

He gently wrapped the towel around me and held me upright.

"Are you alright?" He asked, concern in his voice.

"Yeah. Just a flashback."

He led me back to the bedroom and sat me down on the edge of the bed.

"Here, let me dry you off, then we'll have a look at those bruises."

It was so easy to just say yes.

Elliott had something incredibly calming about him, he seemed in control but not domineering or sadistic. He made you feel safe.

It only made me realise that it would hurt all the more when he decided to take advantage of my weak and most likely tied up state.

"No, I can do it myself." I told him stubbornly.

I would not let him treat me like a sub or a pet. I'd rather him treat me like a slave than show me affection like that and then betray me. Not to mention I was the one who should be treating others like that. It was in my nature to hold the reigns, to take care and protect. I didn't like it when someone else did it for me.

"Don't be silly, you can barely move without pain. Hold still and let me." Elliott insisted.

Fucking bastard was probably having the time of his life downgrading me like this.

"I said, I got it!" I growled and tore my shoulder from where he had gripped it.

Something crossed his face that faintly resembled recognition and he backed off.

He watched me as I painfully shifted around and tried to dry myself off without triggering another wave of pain.

Finally I gave up and just layed back with a grunt.

"You know, if I were in your position, I wouldn't decline another Dominants help. I wouldn't judge you if you did." He said, his voice soft.

Images of what 'another Dominant', as he so diplomatically phrased it, had done to me flashed before my inner eye. Pain, humiliation, sexual abuse. He had broken me, and I wasn't about to let someone else break me further.

"If you were in my position, you'd never let anyone touch you ever again - especially no Dominant." I retorted grimly.

"I won't hurt you, Aram. I just want to help you. Let me."

His voice was soft but urgent. Instead of agreeing, I shifted uncomfortably, triggering another huge wave of pain. I cried out again and curled up.

"That's it. Lie still." Elliott ordered and pulled the towel from my grasp.

He gently but firmly rubbed it over my skin and my wet hair. I tried to evade him, but I was in too much pain.

When he was done, he moved my body so that I was lying down on my back, my arms at my sides.

"Now what did you do with those ribs of yours?" He asked while he cautiously prodded them.

"Got kicked." I groaned through clenched teeth.

I hated the way he treated me like a child, but a small part of me enjoyed being fussed over.

"Looks to me like you've broken them. One's cracked for sure, the other one I'm not quite positive. It's bruised at the least. I'll give Cat a call and tell her to pick up some tape and bandages." He muttered more to himself than to me. "Wait here and try not to move too much." He told me.

Though I hated that he was right I did as I was told and held still.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M