Aram

AN: Hey you guys, here's a new chapter, but I'm gonna have to warn yall, I might not be able to update next week - I literally have 3 term papers to write and they're sucking any kind of inspiration out of me. 😭😭 I'm so sorry, I hope once I'm done with them I can get over this writer's block...

Any way, enjoy this chapter!!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!
Don't be a silent reader!!

xoxo m

_____________________________________________________________________

After breakfast, Catherina insisted on helping me clean up the kitchen, claiming the mess was partially her fault anyway. If I could reach I would have kicked my own ass for my scaredy cat reaction earlier. Ever since she got me out of the auctionhouse, fast, sudden movement or unexpected sounds made me think the worst. I always saw a whip coming at me, or heard the bang of a door, signalling the next round of torture. I guess it could be called PTSD but I never went to see a psychologist about it. What kind of Dom would I be if I was officially psychologically damaged. So far, it hadn't interfered with any scenes I'd done, and if there had been even the slightest chance of my sub or partner getting hurt, I would have called it quits.

After we had cleaned up the kitchen Catherina went to sit on the couch, curling her legs under her. I felt heat shoot to my groin at the sight if her shirt sliding up a little, revealing the soft skin at her hip. I wanted to touch her. I needed to touch her. Sitting down beside her, I draped my arm across the back of the couch, touching my fingertips to her shoulder. A little shudder coursed through her body and her eyes fluttered closed. A sudden idea struck me.

"Would you like to do a little scene?" I asked softly.

She seemed to ponder it. I really hoped she said yes.

"I - I would like that, Sir." She mumbled.

Joy chorused through me and I had to force myself to stay put. First things first. As much as I would like to just get started, safety comes first.

"What's your safeword, sweatheart?" I asked her bluntly and she flushed a little.
"The traffic light system, Sir. It was easiest to remember."
She looked as though that made them worth less, so I gave her a reassuring smile.
"Good. Good girl. And your hard limits, Catherina?" I asked, keeping my voice leveled.

She seemed to be surprised, but she really shouldn't be. It was common sense to discuss this kind of stuff before doing a scene. I really hoped her previous Doms had taken the time to discuss these kinds of things.

"No permanent marks." She said.

I looked at her expectantly. That couldn't be it. Not with how I knew her.

"Go on, sweetheart." I encouraged her.

Giving me a thankful smile, she continued.

"No needle play. Nothing that causes too much pain... lowkey electro play is okay, I guess but I have a low pain tolerance and I'm not a masochist."

I wouldn't be able to bare hurting her anyway.

"No urin or feces. Nothing dirty. I can't deal with things being dirty, especially not with sex."

It would appear she was becoming more self secure with this.

"Also, I like my hair just the way it is. All of it. My legs and under my arms is always smooth anyway, but I don't want to look like a pre-pubescent little girl... so my private area stays the way it is... I guess you can decide whether or not I should trim it but I'm not shaving it off."

Interesting.

"No isolation as a punishment."

When she said the word isolation, her voice wavered ever so slightly making me wonder what made her say that. Had she had bad experiences before? When it seemed as though she was done, I took it as my turn.

"I only have one hard limit to add." I told her. "You don't touch me during a scene."

Her eyes widened at my harsh tone and I made sure to soften my features.

"I still can't handle it." I admitted quietly and her face became full of pain.

I hadn't told any other sub ever why I couldn't deal with it, but Catherina already knew of my past. It felt good to not see pity on her face but pain and sorrow for me.

"My rules are simple: 1. All this bases on trust. I need to be able to trust you and you need to be able to trust me. Basically that means we both are always honest to each other. 2. This is exclusive. Even without a contract, I'm not going to share you. 3. Everything we do is consensual. The other rules are mostly self explanatory but since you don't want a contract, we'll cross those bridges when we get to them."

She nodded, her eyes trained on my lips. She had the right edge of her lower lip caught in between her teeth. Heat coursed through me and pooled at my groin. Abruptly, I got up and held a hand out to her.

"Do you trust me?" I asked her.

She flushed a pretty pink and looked at my hand before carefully placing her hand in mine and letting me help her up.

"Yes Sir." Her face was soft but her voice was strong.

"Good. We're going to do a light little scene. Nothing too heavy."

"Yes Sir." She agreed.

Smiling, I led her to my playroom, making a mental note to replace the toys and the bed in there. I wanted to make her a brand new playroom that was only for her. I opened the door to my playroom and led her into the tiny little foyer with the even tinier wardrobe.

"Undress here and wait until I get you." I told her, before moving further into the actual playroom, making sure not to close the door all the way so that she could hear me moving in the next room.

She had said that isolation was a hard limit and I didn't want to take any chances. Knowing her asshat of a father, there was some kind of history there.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

XOXO M