First Pack

I wake up to a bright light in my eyes. The sun is straight in front of us and is blaring through the windshield. I squint my eyes and groan. "Your finally up sleepyhead." Jackson laughs. "I was so bored driving this whole time with no one to talk."

     I roll my eyes at him. "So how is this whole thing going to work?" I ask him, ignoring his previous comment. And what? I wasn't paying attention during the meeting, I got bored during the first five seconds. 

     "Well, all the packs know that I am coming. They don't know that you are a royal because of the perfume, that creepy witch lady made for you. They think I'm coming to make sure they treat their pack correctly. Which I am doing that too. We will stay at each pack in America for a one night, two days and than we'll head to the next if you don't find your mate. If you do find your mate, I'll just keep on going. And don't worry we have the top six best pack warriors following us." He explains to me. I nod my head slowly. Than a horrible thought passes through my mind.

     "What if I don't find my mate?" I ask Jackson quickly. My wolf Meadow whimpers at the thought of never finding our mate.

     "Don't worry we'll find him, even if he lives in the moon." He laughs. I groan. "Does that mean I'll have to move to the moon. Because I kinda like oxygen."

I see him smile out of the corner of my eye, and I smile too. "You're so weird," I hear him whisper. 

     "Here we are, the first pack." Jackson announces a few minutes later. I lookout the window to see a large house and trees surrounding it. There is the whole pack standing out front with the alpha and luna in the middle more towards the front.

We get out of the car and the Alpha introduces himself. "Hello I am Mike Alpha of the White moon pack." Jackson bows his head in respect and so do all his pack members but I don't because even if they don't know it's me it's still degrading for my wolf.

Mike stares at me weird and I can see question in his eyes as they start to turn black. "Hello I am Beta Jackson of the Royal pack and this is Anna." He says using my nickname and I silently thank Jackson for his quick interruption.

"And what is Anna?" Mike asks.

"She is the royal packs best guard and warrior." He says. Which isn't an entire lie. I am best at pretty much everything that has to do with fighting and combat.

"Is she mated?" He asks and that reminds me that I should be smelling for my mate. I smell and look at all the packs members but none of them are my mate. I can just tell.

Jackson looks at me to see and I shake my head a little no. "No she is not sir, she is hoping to find him on this trip.

*
*
*
A\N: I am sorry I haven't updated this book for a long time, but I have been working on my other book lately Abused Luna. Anyways I hope you like this chapter.

Bye!!!