Training

I wake up the next morning around seven and head into the bathroom and start to get ready for the day.

After I took my shower I put on some skinny jeans and a skin tight black t-shirt. I pull my hair up into a ponytail and then I slip on my converse.

I go down the stairs two at a time. I see everyone in the dining room eating breakfast. I go up to Caden and tap on his shoulder. "I was thinking that we could start training today." I tell him.

He turns around to face me. "What are you talking about?"

"Well with all the rouges and stuff, I though that it would be a good idea if I trained your pack members. So tell them to meet me out at the training fields a half hour after breakfast." I tell him before walking away, leaving no room for discussion.

It's been thirty minutes and I am now standing in the middle of the training field waiting for everyone to show up. I hear a noise to my right and I quickly turn my head that way, only to see two boys around my age, walking up to me. "Hey guys, please start doing your stretches while we wait for everyone else to show up.

Fifteen minutes later everyone has shown up, including Caden. The only people not here are the mothers and children. "Okay everyone, next time I want you all here on time. You never want to be late or slow if rouges are attacking." At the mention of rouges a few people start to growl, but I ignore them. "Okay, the first thing I want you to do is run fifteen laps around the field. Go!" They all start running and of coarse Caden is first. I decide that I should run with them and soon enough I am caught up with Caden.

Once everyone is finished with their laps I decided that I should have them all practice their defense since the rouges are the ones that are attacking. So right now I have everyone paired up and they are practicing with each other.

I see Caden walking up to me so I turn to face him. "You are really good at leading people." He compliments me.

"Ya, I kind of have to be." I whisper, thinking about how I am going to be Queen one day.

"I guess you would have to be since you have to lead all of the warrior back at your pack."

I look at him kind of confused, but then I quickly remember who he thinks I am. "Oh, um, ya I do."

"So do you want to practice together?" He asks me.

I look up at him and meet his eyes. "I think that I should keep watching everyone to make sure they are doing it right."

"Oh, right." He whispers before walking up to his beta and they than start and start training together.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you all so much for reading my book! Do you think Caden regrets his decision or is it for the best? Tell me what you think.

Bye!!!