Movie Night

"Alright everyone that is a wrap on training for today. Go get some food and rest and I'll see you bright and early tomorrow." I announce to the group of people I have been leading for today. They all thank me and bow their heads slightly before dispersing in all directions. Once everyone is gone I collapse to the ground. Yes I actually participate in the training and don't just boss them around, and I am very tired. I lay down closing my eyes in the middle of the grassy field. 

     A couple minutes later I feel a kick to my leg, I look up and see Caden. "What are you doing?"

    "Trying to sleep but somebody keeps kicking me." I mumble out keeping my eyes closed. 

     "Well, do you mind if I join you?" Caden sits down next to me and then leans all the down completely onto his back. "Ah, this is nice." He laughs. 

    I ignore him and try to once again focus on the sound of the birds and the wind. "Okay, I'm getting bored. Want to talk about something?" 

    I open my eyes this time to glare at him. "Caden, be quiet. I'm very tired."  

    This immediately snaps him out of his joking mode since mates are very protective and don't want anything to be wrong with. "I'll find someone else to do the training or we can shorten the time. Do you want me to carry you to the bed?" He starts rushing out, glancing over me to see if my lack of sleep caused any bodily harm. 

     "No Caden I am fine. I just need a little rest is all. You know how these last few days have been. Calm down."

     "Alright, are you sure?" Caden asks, eyes still searching mine to see if I am truly okay. 

     I reach out and touch Caden's shoulder and he instantly relaxes. "Caden I am good, just a bit tired. How about we go inside and watch a movie?" His eyes instantly brighten. He stands up before bending back down, picking me up, and throwing me over his shoulder. 

     "Ahh! Caden what are you doing? Put me down!" I yell while laughing, lightly hitting against his back. 

     "Nah, I'm good. Now let's go watch a movie." He chuckles, before taking off. Using his werewolf speed we are back inside the house in front of the t.v. in seconds. 

     We pick a movie and press play. Caden gets as close to me as possible hugging me up against him. I try to scoot a bit away but to no avail. Oh well, this feels nice anyways. I smile and lay me head against his shoulder. I could get used to this.