Part 25

We are half way through our movie when my father mind links me. 'Remember dinner with the pack tonight sweetie. This is the last big one we are having before you leave'. I reply to him saying I won't forget and turn my attention back to the movie. I still have some time before I need to get ready for dinner. I look over at Caden and he seems vey into the movie and I laugh a little bit. His head snaps over to look at me. "What?" He asks. 

     "Nothing, it just seems like you like the movie better than you like me," I say sadly, joking with him. 

      "Never," He says pulling me into his side. "You will always be my favorite," And he is back to watching the movie. I roll my eyes a little and watch the movie also. 

     The end credits roll and I sit up stretching a little. Sitting for so long has Mae me antsy and I really want to do something. "Let's go for a walk," I say grabbing Caden's arm and pulling him up with me . 

     "But I want to watch the second movie of this," He whines. 

     "Nope. Come on." I slide on my shoes and wait by the front door for Caden. He finally makes it and we walk out the door. We are to the sidewalk when I notice it's a little chilly. "Wait here. I'm going to run inside real quick and grab a jacket." I run back inside and get my comfiest one hanging in the closet next to the front door. I open the front door a crack when I see Stacy walking up to Caden. I wait there and decide to see what happens, it's not creepy. I just don't like Stacy that much. Let's just say she has been with quite a few men. 

     "Hello," Stacy says with a slight purr in her voice. What is she, a cat? "Oh, hello." Caden replies. "Do you need something?"

     "Haha you're so funny!" Stacy says putting her hand on his arm. Making me want to tear her hand off for touching him, but I keep my cool remembering my training. And what is she talking about? What's so funny about that? "Anyways, I do need something." She says opening and closing her eyes quickly. Does she have something in her eyes? 

     "What do you need help with?" Caden asks, keeping his polite aurora. 

     "Why don't you come up to my room with me and I'll show you." She whispers. 

     "Actually I am going on a walk with my mate right now. Speaking of I should probably get going," Caden replies and starts to walk, but Stacy grabs his hand and pulls him back. "Oh, I think you'll find it's a lot better with me." She says. Caden flinch away from her and pulls his hand out of her grasp and I can tell he is hoping I hurry up. I start walking towards him and it's taking everything in me not to rip Stacy apart when she sees me coming and glares at me. "Hey, babe ready to go?" I grab his hand and pull him to me, while glaring at Stacy. 

     I might be getting a little possessive but he's my mate and some other girl was touching him. He looks down at me and smirks. "That's your mate?" Stacy says, "Looks like you are pretty unlucky." 

     At this I growl, not only is she trying to still my mate, but she is disrespecting me as her future queen. She looks at me shocked. "Princess, I am sorry I did not recognize it was you." 

      I don't say anything more, I just give her one last warning growl and pull Caden's hand bringing him on the walk. 

     Once we are a ways away I look at Caden and see he is trying not to laugh. "It's not funny, how would you have liked it if another male did that to me." That immediately shuts him up.