one week

One week.... one week without the person you are supposed to spend the rest of your life with is kind of-well really depressing. I've been moping, walking aimlessly around the house when I'm not doing work and when I am doing work you can tell I'm not fully into it.

     I shake my head of those thoughts and walk towards the guest room to make sure it is ready for an alpha who is arriving today. I'm not sure which alpha it is since I haven't been given that information, but I guess I will find out today when he arrives.

     I open the guest rooms door and see that it is perfect and ready for the alpha. The maids here really take there job serious and most of them enjoy it. We treat all of them all with respect and we know that they are just as important as anyone else.

     I walk back down the stairs to go wait for the alpha to arrive, he should be here any minute. When I get to the middle of the stairs I notice how annoying they are. I just had to walk all the way up them to open a bedroom door and then close it, now I have to walk down. "Stupid stairs." I mumble to myself. It's not that I'm tired or anything, they just get really boring constantly walking then back down.

      I just reach the end of the stairs when I hear a car drive up and a door open and close. I guess I took a little to long to get down here.

      I hurry and briskly walk to go stand by my parents like I am supposed to when the door starts opening of the car. The windows are darkly tinted so I can't see who it is, but I can definitely tell from the smell of the person. The Alpha who is visiting just so happens to be my mate. I stand up straighter and wait for him to realize what is happening. I hope he isn't mad. 

       Caden gets out of the car and his head instantly snaps in my direction. I hope he didn't hurt his neck. His eyes lock with mine, holding confusion in them before I see realization. At least I won't have to lie to him anymore. 

       He walks up to us and greets my parents respectively before turning towards me. "Anna it is so nice to see you again. I forgot that you were a guard, for a second I thought you were the princess. By the way, where is the princess?" 

      I stumble to find words and just open and close my mouth like a fish. Should I tell him the truth? I mean it would be the right thing to do, right? "Um, actually I-" But I get cut-off before I can finish. 

       "Princess Elliana, please show our guest to his room." My mother says looking at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. Caden looks between the two of us and I see his brain working at top speed. I groan silently and squeeze my hands together knowing that now is when Caden will find out who his mate really is, and not from his mate. 

A/N: I am so sorry I haven't updated. I know you guys don't want to hear a bunch of excuses so I won't tell you my long list of them. Any ways, one more week of school left for me then Summer Vacation! When do/did you guys get out of school this year? I'll try to update again soon. 

Bye!!!