Mate

It's been two weeks and we have been to a bunch of packs. We are heading to another one right now. I believe it's called the Dark Moon pack. "Here we are." I hear Jackson say.

     He gets out of the car first and I follow him to the front of the house, or should I say mansion. It's the pack house though so it has to bigger than a normal sized house.

     I start to pay more attention to the stuff other than the house. I see what is probably the whole pack standing in-front of the mansion. I start off looking at the omegas,, than I look at the line with the normal wolf ranks there just the common people. I don't see my mate yet so I turn my eyes to the trackers and warriors. No mate. Finally I look to see the beta standing next to Jackson talking to him. He's pretty cute with dirty blond hair and bright blue eyes, but I can tell he is not my mate.

     "Hello beta Jackson, I am beta Ryan of the Blood Moon pack." He says holding out his hand. "Beta Ryan," Jackson says nodding his head down a little. "I am beta Jackson of the Royal pack and here with me is Anna head warrior." I am flanking Jackson to the right and Ryan turns to look at me with hope in his eyes, but then I see it die down.

     "Nice to meet you. My alpha should be here any second." Right when he says that I smell the best smell coming from the woods to the right. It smells woodsy and of fresh rain. My head snaps to the right just in time to see the hottest guy I have ever seen.

      When he reaches us he looks at me for about five seconds before turning to Jackson. "Sorry I'm late, I got caught up with rouges." His voice sends shivers up my spine but I ignore. I know that he is my mate but Meadow is whimpering like she knows something bad is going to happen.