Welcome Back My Queen

Some long hours later we finally arrive back at Caden's pack house. Now I guess is when they find out that who they thought I was isn't really me. I guess Camden can tell I am nervous because he quickly speaks. "Don't worry I already mind linked my pack and told them about who you are and why you didn't tell us and they completely understand." He pulls up to the front and gets out of the car and a crowd starts forming around us, he smiles at them and comes around to my side to let me out. The guards who are supposed to be watching me are now not so discreet now that they no longer have to keep my identity hidden. Two come up to stand by me and the rest spread out to their respective positions and a few go to search the territory. 

     The pack bows down before me when I walk up to them and I have to stop myself from laughing. "Stand up guys, I am still the same person from when I was here last." I tell them. I few laugh and they stand up. "Welcome back my queen." Someone standing in the front says. Before I can respond Jackson comes running out of the door and rushes to me, not recognizing him yet the two guards step forward and close in in-front of me. "Oh move over." Jackson says and they must realize it's him because they move over and Jackson picks me up spinning me around. I laugh and hold onto him tight not wanting to fall. "Snow I missed you so much! Never leave me again best friend." He says this while setting me down. 

     "Aww I missed you to Jackson. Now let me go get settled into my room and we can catch up." Him and I walk to the trunk and get my stuff out while Caden is greeting some of his pack members. We walk up to my room, me pulling my heavy suitcase up step-by-step while Jackson carries my lightest bag after throwing it over his shoulder. 

     "Jackson can you please help me." I breath out. 

     "Nope. You got this. Aren't you supposed to be the best warrior?" And he quickens his pace and enters my room. 

     When I finally make it up I glare at him and start to unpack. "So tell me everything that happened back at home." And at that I told him everything while I continued to unpack. I told him everything from the things that happened between Camden and I to how bad the rogue problem really is. 

     "Oh man, so what are we going to do about the rogues?" He asks seriously. 

     "We are going to have a pack meeting tonight and tomorrow morning we will start training once again." I then go on to explain it to him in more detail. 

     Jackson and I have been talking for a while before I hear a knock at my door and smell Camden's addicting scent. "Come in," I call out. 

     Camden opens the door and steps into my room. "Hey, I informed the pack about the meeting tonight and it starts in about an hour."

     "Alright thanks for letting us know." He continues to stand there by the door, and I look at him questioningly. "Do you want to stay and hang out with me and Jackson?" I ask. 

     His head pops up and he shakes his head slightly. "No, I better go get ready." And with that he walks out the door. "I wonder what that was about." I say out loud. 

     An hour later Jackson and I are walking down the hall toward the meeting hall. He opens the door for me and bows jokingly. I stifle a laugh and slightly elbow him telling him to stand up. The other people who are already in the room slightly bow their heads and I nod back to them, going to take my seat at the head of the table, with Caden to my left and Jackson to the right. Caden looks over at me and smiles before going back to talking to his beta. I turn to Jackson and he starts rambling while we wait for everyone else to walk in. 

     "Alright everybody, now that everyone is here. Let's get started." Everyone immediately stopped talking and turned their eyes towards their alpha who is now standing up. "As you may know the rogue attacks are getting worse and we are in need of desperate help. I have recently gone to the Royal Pack and asked them for help. They have agreed and have sent their best warrior to help us train, many of you already know her as my mate. Princess Elliana is here to help us and hopefully solve this problem." He gestures to me and I stand up while the pack applauds.  

     "Hello everyone. I was sent by my father to come and assist your pack. I also came along with many warriors. We will begin training once again tomorrow morning and we will be working twice as hard to ensure that the rogues will not be able to take your pack down. You will be receiving more specific information tomorrow during your training." I sit back down and Caden starts talking again about the training times for what age groups. 

     I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep. The meeting ended a few hours ago and now everyone has gone off to bed, preparing for the hard training day today. I sigh loudly once again switching the way I am laying and finally decide that I have had enough. I stand up head out the door, quietly silently walking down the hall. I reach his door and open in slowly. Caden is laying in bed but he is not sleeping. He is doing paperwork. "Caden, what are you doing?" I ask still standing by the door.

     "I'm just trying to get some work done. I have been very busy lately and my pack needs me, but I can't let my paperwork slip." He rushes out not looking up at me. 

     "Caden, you need to get some sleep." 

      "But..." He starts. "Nope. Put the papers away and go to sleep." 

     He sighs but does as I say placing them onto the nightstand and turns off the light. I climb into bed next to him and pull the blankets over us. "Goodnight Caden." 

     "Goodnight my princess." 

      I wake up about two hours later to movement next to me. Caden is getting out of bed. "Where are you going?" 

     "I decided to get up early to get some work done." 

     "Caden it is three a.m., we don't have to get up until five and if you need help with work I will help you. Now get back to sleep." He shuffles over to me and once again lays down, pulling me closer to him and falling asleep. 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

BYE!!!