Training?

I wake up stretching my arms towards the ceiling. I look around my familiar room I spent my whole life growing up in. Instead of feeling happy about being home I get a sinking feeling in my stomach.

      I reach for my phone. "Anna?" I hear a husky voice say right when I'm about to pick up my phone. "Caden?" I reply. I can't believe that we slept with eachother on the other line all night. Though that's probably the only reason I was able to sleep.

      "Did you sleep well?" He asks. I smile softly knowing that he cares.

      "I slept alright. You?"

      "Could've been better." He replies. I know exactly how he feels. If only we where together we both could have slept more soundly.

      "I wish I could talk to you longer Caden. But I have to get ready for the day and go to breakfast. I'm sure you also have some Alpha duties to take care of." I tell him sadly.

      "Alright... well bye." He tells me; I can hear the sadness in his voice.

       "Bye." I say, before pressing the 'End Call' button.

Cadens P.O.V

        I sigh as I bring the phone away from my ear. I wish we could have talked longer but if she didn't hang up when she did I would of had to a minute later because of a meeting I need to get to.

        I get out my bed stretching slightly as I do so and head to my bathroom to start getting ready.

        I have finished getting ready and am currently walking down the stairs to get to the meeting room. I reach the door and turn the handle to walk. Immediately everyone who was in there stands up to give respect to their Alpha.

        I walked to my seat nodding before sitting down, giving them the sign to sit down also.

        " Alpha, as you know the Rogue attacks have been getting worse and I have contacted the king like you have instructed me to do if they are getting out of hand." My Beta tells me, stopping for a bit to allow me to take in the information and I motion for him to continue. " He says that the attacks there are also getting worse and that he will send some Warriors over to help out if you go there to help train."

        "Thank you for informing me, I guess I will accept the offer. When should I arrive?" I question.

         "Next week."

A/N: I am so sorry for the long wait, please forgive me. Any ways how have your guy's weather been? Here in Cali. we have been getting a lot of rain... well at least for here.