Omega?

"My name is Alpha Caden of the Blood Moon pack. Please follow me into my office." He sates, before walking away. Ryan, Jackson, and I follow him into the pack house and into his office.

     His office is pretty big, there is a desk right in front of us in-front of a window and there are two chairs in front of the desk. To the right of the door there is a couch and a bookshelf. He stands in front of me and I start finding it hard to breath having my mate this close to me. "What is your name?" He asks me.

     "Anna." I tell him looking right in his eyes. I know he is my mate, but it would still be dangerous to tell him my real name. The looking in his eyes must  of angered him, because all of sudden he growls. I look at him confused. "Submit." He growls out through clenched teeth. That is one thing I can not do, because submitting to him would be a great decrease to my wolfs strength. So I keep my head straight looking at him.

      "Mate or not, I will not have an omega that thinks she's better than everyone else disrespect me." I look at him confused.  Do I look like an omega? No I don't, my wolf is growling at the thought of being degraded to such position. Everyone else is looking at us shocked at what he just said.

     "I Caden Reece, Alpha of the Blood Moon pack, reject Anna as my mate. I can't have some weak pup run my pack." I feel my heart break but not the mate connection. It only weakened it a little, because first off he didn't use my real full name and even if he did since I am the next in line to take the throne I would have to accept the rejection, unlike other wolves where if one of them rejects the other the mate bond is completely broken.

     "Good to know." I say folding my arms. "I wouldn't want an Alpha jerk as my mate anyway." I turn towards Jackson and Ryan who both have their mouths hanging open. "Ryan could be so kind as to show me where my room is please."

     He shakes his head as if he is trying to figure out what just happened, and then he turns to me. "Of course, right this way."