Chapter Six

"What had happened is unfortunate, what is going to happen is Uncertain"
―John J.N.

It's the same schedule for Harry till Thursday. He would wake up, go to the studio and have a chat with Herman about his sounds and share his written works as they would share a cup of coffee. Harry still catches Zayn in the next studio, talking to Niall and laughing with Jim. He sees it all. They don't really talk, because there's no need to talk. Harry's doing his thing and Zayn is busy with recordings. Today was a Friday night, today he was going to perform at the pub for maybe the last time before he starts focusing completely on his new work.

"Don't tell them." Mark had said when Harry asked him whether he should tell everybody this was one of his last performance here. "They might jump on you." Mark had warned so he agreed. He was at the bar with a guitar on his side as he looked at the crowd with a pleased look on his face. There were enough people here tonight. About forty. It was about time that he was going to play, then he saw her.

She was there. She was watching him. She was wearing a blue sweater and jean shorts, with that smile of hers. "Hey." Crystal whispers in a low voice as she approaches him. "Playing tonight, right?" She asks with a smile as Harry nods.

"Alone?" He asks as she shook her head. "Zayn?" Harry asks as she chuckles.

"What makes you think that Zayn would be here?" She asks as Harry shrugs. He doesn't know, maybe cause you guys are 'dating' he wanted so say but he didn't. Because to everybody in this pub, he is nice. "I'm here with Kurt. He's one of my friends."

"Okay." Harry said in a low voice as he gripped his guitar case tightly. "I have to go now."

"Perform well." She tells him and he gives her a smile because she is nice and always speaks in a way to make one feel confident. As he's walking, he notices people looking at him and few were even whistling. As he walks up the small platform, the light's on him and he's facing the crowd. Taking a seat on the bar stool with a mic in front of him, he takes his guitar and looks at the crowd with a smile. "Hope everybody is enjoying their night in here." He says as there was a roar of 'yes' and 'fuck yes'.

"I'm having a couple of love songs for today," He starts as there were a couple of whispers going through the crowd. "Would anybody like to make a suggestion?"

"Can I?" Rose a voice from a side as few people turned to look at the person who had yelled. Harry was now looking at a guy who was stood near a table. He was smirking at Harry as a girl kept on pulling at his sleeve. Harry noticed that it was Crystal. "How about 'How do I live without you' by Trisha Yearwood?"

"That's actually one of the songs I had prepared for the night. So be it, how do I live without you." Harry said with a grin as there was a small applause. As he started singing to the lyrics, he was watching the guy who was with Crystal. He kept on telling her various things with a grin as she would glare at him but still smile at the end.

Harry watched everybody as he sang. The old man who would always raise his glass little high when Harry would sing and move his head slowly like he was enjoying himself to the lady who would keep on smiling at him and even wink when he looks at her. After a couple of songs without taking further suggestions, he ended his show with Shania Twain's 'You're Still the One'. As he walked down the platform, he did feel his heart sink a little because he really liked performing in here. Maybe he can still come around when he gets a little time off.

"You rocked it out like always." Mark tells him when he walks towards the back door, stopping at the bar to give his farewell to his friend. "Got people happy like always."

"That's what I was supposed to do mate." Harry said with a small smile. "I'll take my leave."

"Be safe." Mark tells him like always. Mark had always been a good lad to him. Even though they had known each other for no longer than two weeks, he did trust him enough to let him know that he doesn't like beer at all because it reminds him of his mother.