Chapter Twenty Seven

"I don't think I can do this." Harry told Eve who was looking at Candace suspiciously. "What? Oh, you really should. After all of what he has done with you, Harry Styles, should speak up against it." She said. Candace smirked at that, looking up at the wall clock which had strike on 2 pm. Harry's parents were out with Samantha to look up some property that the Styles had bought some weeks ago. They were supposed to be back by 4 pm.

"Why was I included in this reality swap? I mean, why do I remember this too?" Eve asked Candace a reasonable question. Candace nodded at that, looking impressed. "Deepest desire, Evelyn." She said. "You wanted to be more, you were a little jealous of the attention Harry was getting since Zayn had signed him up so quickly. Yet you didn't do anything, you were nice to him all along. And now, you're having a famous future ahead." Eve smiled at that, while winking at Harry who chuckled.

Zayn and Julia were actually upstairs, having a talk after she had seen the alternate future. Harry knew this could be the end of the 'what are we actually?' kind of relationship with Zayn. "Where am I supposed to go after your parents turn up? I can't just fit myself with Zayn and Julia. It's just weird." Evelyn asked, bursting Harry's bubble of thoughts. "There's a motel here. It's called Blue Indigo Rides." Harry said, remembering his time there. Where Louis had frightened the hell out of him and where he spent his time with Zayn, just yelling and cuddling.

"Sounds fine." Evelyn replied, just when Zayn and Julia walked downstairs. Julia was short, fragile and pretty. She looked a little different from what Harry had expected her to be after the long talk they had for more than an hour. She walked towards Candace and pulled her into a hug. Zayn was stood behind her, he looked a little confused, yet happy. They've mend their relationship. Harry thinks when Eve looks at him and puts her fingers together of both hands assembling into a hash tag and whispering 'NOTP' whose meaning Harry did know clear enough to laugh at.

"So, Harry." Zayn said, making Harry look up to him from the seat he was in on the sofa. "When are you meeting Louis?" He asked. Harry shrugged because he had no idea, actually. Louis did visit him whenever his parents were out and he was home alone, he does remember those tiny things.

"Maybe today. He didn't call me." Harry replied, receiving a nod from Zayn. Things had been weird, he was wondering if this was the reality he was wishing for. He did feel happy that his parents were still breathing, his house had the homely aura again and the one thing he wished since a long time, to have Louis again. But things had changed so much since the past week after the Crystal drama, he couldn't get his mind off the words Zayn had whispered to him.

I like you so much, why can't you see that?

He let his hand around his face before looking at Julia, who was smiling at him. He got up to offer her a handshake, but she pulled him into a light hug. "It was great meeting you, Harry. You're a nice person." She whispered onto his chest before letting go of him. "And you're pretty much the reason that I can be happy again." She said. Harry wondered what she meant by that, then he remembered Candace. 'Your deepest desire'. He sighs and offers Julia a small smile when she departures with Zayn.

"Um, just call me." Zayn said. "Whenever you're meeting him. I'll be... In that motel for a some days." He finished with a smile, making the younger boy chuckle lightly.

"Look out for ghosts and Avengers." Harry replied, making Zayn laugh. That was it then, he walked out with his arm around Julia's shoulder as she was telling him something and he was laughing. They seemed so happy, Harry thinks it was just one good thing he had done for Zayn. Maybe he should just let him get out of his mess, sort it out himself rather than involving Zayn. "I'm the lone ranger like always." Eve said. She hugged the two of them before heading to the motel which was close to his house.