Chapter Fourteen

"Death ends a life, not a relationship." - Mitch Albom, Tuesdays with Morrie.

"What happened?" Zayn asks as Niall hands him his phone. "Thirteen miss calls from Harry. Call him, I heard from Sophie that he went to his parent's house." He said as Zayn nodded and grabbed his phone back from Niall right after his studio sessions were over. He sat back in his car as his driver decided to drive him home today. He sighed as he rang Harry.

"Hey. What's up?" Zayn asked as Harry picked up. "I'm scared." Harry whispered so slowly that Zayn could barely hear him. He frowned, Harry did sound pretty scared.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Zayn asked as Harry didn't say anything for a minute. "No, I'm not. I've been getting calls and messages, I can't do this." He whispered as Zayn bit his lower lip lightly while glancing out of the window.

"What kind of calls and messages? A stalker or something?" Zayn asked. "No, it's Louis." Harry said as Zayn almost laughed at that before realizing how dead serious Harry sounded.

"Please, believe me. I don't know what to do. Fuck, the messages and calls won't stop! It's Louis!" Harry was now yelling as Zayn was just thinking, he had no idea what to say. "Where are you?" Zayn asked as Harry didn't say anything for a minute, almost as if he was saying his prayers.

"Birmingham. There's a motel here called the Blue Indigo Rides, I'm staying here." Harry replied as Zayn started thinking. "I'll come."

"But you're in the middle of the recording, aren't you?" Harry asked as Zayn groaned. "And you thought calling me during my recordings and telling me that you've been getting these kinds of calls and messages would be appropriate? No way, if you're joking just tell me."

"I'm not joking!" Harry protests. "I'm dead serious. Fine! Come if you want." With that Harry ended the call. Zayn wondered why Harry was staying in the motel, probably because his parents still had some bad blood with him. He quickly called his manager to tell him to book a flight for him, ready to hear a huge lecture from his management.

*

Harry was sat on his bed, his phone on the nightstand, glowing bright. His phone went off as he swore under his breath and checked the id. It simply said unknown number. Harry picked it up as he waited for the person on the line to speak, but when it didn't, Harry decided to speak up. "Hello?" He said slowly.

"I love you." Harry could swear on his life that it was Louis, he knew how Louis sounded. He loved how Louis sounded. "Can't be... who is this?" Harry asked as there was a mid silence.

"It's me babe, I love you, I want to see you so bad, I miss you. You've been doing so bad, don't you love me?" Louis asked as Harry closed his eyes. "You're not real." He said, trying to hold back his emotions.

"I'm very real." Louis said. "I love you." The bathroom door opened with a bang as Harry gasped and looked over to see a bottle of shampoo that he had bought was now on the floor, its lid opened as the contents started spilling and writing something down as Harry swore under his breath and watched. "Stop." He was muttering as the bottle fell on the side. He waited for a few minutes as he walked closer and read what the contents had spilled.

'MINE MINE MINE'

Harry found himself cleaning the floor with the towel, crying as he questioned his life. He hated this, this was everything in his mind. He was finally going insane. He shouldn't have come here, he should have stayed at the comfortable apartment in LA, maybe share a few drinks with Mark and glare at Zayn. He wasn't prepared for this.

His phone was the worst. The calls won't stop, the messages won't stop. The number started sending him all the audio clips, everything that Zayn had shown him and even some which he hadn't heard. Later on he started sending videos as Harry had an urge to throw his phone on the wall, but he wanted to talk to someone about this. So he had called Zayn.

He's going insane, this is all in his mind. Harry was telling himself that whenever he would get a new message which would always read out this: 'MINE', 'YOU'RE MINE HARRY'.

*

Niall: R u literally flying to UK for sexy boy?

Niall: I mean Harry

Niall: who are you even in love with ;)

Manager: We'll talk about this later, but be back in a week or I'll drag your ass from there.

Zayn rolled his eyes as he went through his messages. He hoped that Harry hadn't hit a brick wall and turned completely insane to see Louis everywhere, Louis was calling him. Zayn sighs as he leans his head back on his seat, the sounds of some people of his crew in his jet fading as he went into slumber.

"Rise and shine!" Tony almost yelled in his ear as Zayn groaned while opening his eyes and looking at his annoying crew member. "We're landing, come on." He said as Zayn nodded and looked out of the window as he got up to get his stuff.

Zayn somehow managed to talk to his crew into letting him here on his own, and they somehow agreed. Right now he was in a cab to the motel Harry had told him about, texting the room number too.

*

Harry was brushing his teeth, it was 9 in the morning and he had just woke up. He heard a knock on his door as he was walking over, when the bathroom door slammed shut on his face as he gasped. He tried pulling the door but it was just locked. "Harry?" The voice from outside said. "Zayn!" Harry yelled as he was still pulling the doorknob, trying to open the door.

"Zayn the bathroom-" Harry was saying when the door opened by itself. Harry looked at it for a moment before running towards the door and opening it to reveal a surprised Zayn. "Oh my," Harry said as he pulled him into a hug as Zayn chuckled and hugged him back.

"What happened to you?" Zayn asked as Harry let go of him and let him come inside as he closed the door behind him. "I don't know what's happening, Zayn. I came here to meet my parents, they're dead and then there's Louis..." He said as Zayn bit his lower lip lightly while taking a seat on his bed.

"Tell me everything." Zayn said as he placed his bag on the floor, motioning Harry to sit beside him. Harry told him everything, from his parents to the events last night. "I don't know Harry, somebody is seriously messing with you. Next time you get the call you-" Zayn was explaining when Harry's phone went off again.

Harry looked at Zayn before reaching out for his phone on the nightstand and glancing at the number. "It's the unknown number." Harry said as he picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey babe." The voice said as Harry looked at Zayn. "Hear his voice," Harry said while handing the phone to Zayn who took it and sighed.

"Who the hell is this?" Zayn asked as there was a silence from the other line. "Oh, hey Zayn." The voice said as Zayn almost couldn't believe it. It sounded so much like Louis, his best friend Louis.

"Don't. Stop messing with Harry, imitating Louis is the worst thing you're doing." Zayn said as Louis laughed. "Oh z! It's me! You really did like all the videos and audios I sent, didn't you? Now you're running to my baby. Interesting, isn't it?"

Zayn doesn't know what to say. "Whoever this is..." He started but Louis cut him off. "Fucking hell! This is Louis Tomlinson you bastard!"

The tiny television in the room suddenly turned on as both of the boys looked at it surprised. The channels kept on changing till it stopped at The Avenger's cartoon. "Are you kidding me?" Zayn whispered as Louis laughed. "I love Avengers, Harry knows. So do you."

The television turned off again. Soon Zayn's bag was opened, his shaving cream out as it started writing down something on the floor as Zayn almost jumped up on the bed, but Harry was holding his hand so tight, he stayed where he was.

The shaving cream dropped down as Zayn looked at Harry who was staring at the floor. "I don't know what's happening, but it's going to be fine." Zayn whispered as Harry looked at him and pulled him to another hug.

On the floor with Zayn's expensive shaving cream was written:

He's mine.