Chapter Twenty One

"We should follow her." Zayn said as the school went off. Harry agreed to that because they had no other option. Little Julia went over to the park outside the school and sat down on one of the benches and watched other kids play. Zayn stood near the bench and kept looking at her. "Julia!" A girl called out as Julia looked up and smiled at the girl.

"Hi Tal." Julia said as 'Tal' smiled. "Sorry but the painting was lame." Tal said as Julia didn't say anything in response.

"They're only 12." Harry said in a low voice. "Come on, we got some work to do." Tal said while grabbing Julia's hand and dragging her towards the parking lot of the school. Zayn and Harry followed behind, keeping up their pace.

They stopped at the back of an old car and Tal let go of Julia's hand. Two boys came out of the car and smiled at Tal. They were about 14-15 only. "Can I have my prize?" Tal asked. The boys nodded with a small laugh while handing her a big pack of candies and a set of stickers. "Do this every Thursday, we give more." One of the guys said as Tal nodded.

She walked away with the gifts happily. "Come on princess." The guys said as they grabbed 12 year old Julia's hand and dragged her into the car. Zayn couldn't take it anymore. He ran for it, but the scenario had changed. They were no longer in a parking lot. They were in a cafeteria.

It seemed like high school. "I hated high school." Harry said as they walked past the table, making sure not to touch anybody.

"You know Julia Zevon?" Zayn heard a voice say from a table. He grabbed Harry's hand, making him stop as they listen to the guys and girls at the respective table. They looked like jocks and cheerleaders. "The slut?" A guy asked, making the other girl nod.

"She started getting on with guys from the age of 12. What a desperate bitch." The girl said, making the whole table laugh. Zayn was about to tell Harry that they should leave when he saw her. 16 year old Julia was walking with a tray in her hand, glancing at the tables as she made her way through everyone. She still looked so innocent and pure, unaware of the talks about her.

"Hey, Jules!" Came a voice from the table as Zayn looked at the girl who had called out for Julia. "Yes Tal?" Julia asked. Zayn remembered Tal, the girl who had dragged Julia to the parking lot.

"Take a seat here." Tal said with a smile. She had long blonde hair and the perfect smile. She had the cheerleader look. Julia smiled for a moment as she proceeded to take a seat beside her, when one of the guys pushed her slightly, making her whole tray fall down on the floor along with her as she let out a scream.

"Oops." The guy said. "Maybe fate doesn't want you in the popular table honey. Better go off in the toilets. Like the scared little baby you are." Tal said as Julia picked up her tray quietly and walked to the exit of the cafeteria, ignoring the laughs thrown at her. Zayn saw her being comforted by a black haired girl who looked exactly like Candace as they exited the horrible place.

"Nice one, Crystal!" The guy said as the girl who was supposedly 'Tal', grinned in response and winked at him. Zayn froze. Tal looked so familiar to him, he knew that something was up. Tal was Crystal.

The scenario changed again. They were in a café right now. Zayn could see her, Julia was sat alone in a table. She was writing down on her notepad. "It's the day after I proposed." Zayn said. Harry smiled at that. Julia was wearing a cardigan and it was almost starting to snow outside. Zayn saw her then.

She took a seat opposite to Julia who looked up at her. "Tal?" Julia asked as Crystal smiled. "Hey babe. Been a while. Heard that you're engaged to Zayn Malik. Congratulations." She said with her perfect grin.

"Thank you." Julia said. "Didn't think we would meet again. Nice to see you."

"I didn't think you'll live up to this age either." Crystal said, her voice sharp as a razor. "Nobody has told Zayn what a slut you were. Only if he knew, poor Zayn."

Julia still didn't say anything. "Why won't she say anything? Why doesn't she fight back?!" Zayn was now yelling. Harry placed his hand on Zayn's shoulder to calm him down.

"This is such a huge mistake, Jules. Zayn deserves so much more. All you'll do is make him feel miserable like you and ruin his image in the industry." Crystal started off with her venom tongue. "I'd suggest you make everyone happy by leaving everything before the marriage, honey."

"What do you mean?" Julia finally asked. Crystal smiled. "Leave the world, babe. This place ain't for angels like you. When people will look at your pictures with Zayn, they'll be like, 'Hey, I fucked this girl in some bar' or 'I saw this girl in an orgy or something'. Because that's all that people remember you for."

"I've never been in an intimate relationship with Zayn." Julia said. It was true. "He probably felt bad for you." Crystal said. "Take my advice and leave for good. Bye babe." With that Crystal got up and left the café as Julia looked up and stared out of the glass doors. Her eyes were red and tears were flowing.

"Oh no, only if I knew this earlier... I could have done something. I can't believe that I... I was going to ask Crystal to marry me... I..." Zayn was stuttering as Harry pulled him to a hug, trying to stop his own tears as he watched Julia fade away and they returned to Zayn's living room.

Candace was looking at them. "Harry, I'll ask you a favor. I'm going to show him another one, take care of him."

"I can't see Julia anymore. It hurts." Zayn whispered from Harry's neck as the curl haired boy rubbed his back. "It's about Crystal now, Zayn." Candace said as she snapped her fingers.

They were outside a house. Zayn let go of Harry and looked around. Soon two teenagers ran towards the door and stopped right before it. They were panting and laughing to themselves as they kissed each other. It was Julia and Kurt, Harry could say it. "That's Kurt." Harry told Zayn who nodded.

"Babe we're married! Can you believe it? We're gonna prove everybody so wrong." Kurt whispered to Julia who giggled and nodded. "We are going ti tour the world!" She said as Kurt laughed. They were still in their graduation suits as the scenario changed.

"She was married?" Zayn asked. "Is married." Harry replied as Zayn didn't say anything. They were in a house right now. A room to be exact. Julia gushed out of the bathroom and groaned. She threw a stick on the bed, grabbed a coat and ran out of the room. Zayn picked up the stick, it was a pregnancy test. It was positive.

"She has a child?" Zayn asked. "No." Was all that Harry said.

The scenario changed again. They were in the living room. Kurt and Julia were sat there, glancing at each other. "I'm telling you babe." Kurt said. "The medicines will work. We can have a baby!"

"No." She said. "Kurt, listen. I don't want a baby."

"What?" Kurt asked as the scenario changed again. Kurt was now yelling at Crystal. "You heartless bitch! How can you kill a baby? You're so self absorbed! You can rebuild your body after pregnancy!"

"It's not the same!" Crystal said. "I don't even like kids! We have each other!"

"Don't. I'm leaving. You're insane. You killed a baby!" With that he left the house. Crystal sank back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling.

"I killed two." She whispered. "I'm so sorry."

The scenario changed again as Zayn was quite the whole time. They were back in Zayn's living room. "I'll take my leave, stay here Styles." Candace said as she quickly walked out of the door.

"I can leave."

"Please don't." Zayn whispered as he hugged Harry tight while crying his heart out. Harry let him do that.