Chapter Eleven

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

"Guitar is so mainstream. One should learn a unique instrument, like a Bazooka. Or Bouzouki." Julia Andrew tells Harry while having a fierce glaring competition with Niall. The Irishman would laugh in response and scribble something down on his notepad. So far Harry had learned that Niall plays the guitar very well, and he likes singing too. But he doesn't want to make a career by roaming the world and performing in front of a huge crowd. He likes working in private with all the amazing people associated with the stardom.

"Says the one who can't play any instrument." Niall retorts as Julia gasps in response and looks at Harry for help but the green eyed male simply smiles at her in defeat. "Well, whatever. Where is your boyfriend?" She asks as Niall hums a little before looking down at his phone which was placed unsafely on his lap. He chuckled for a second before looking back at Julia who was trying everything to not look embarrassed.

"He's with Zayn." Niall replied as Julia nodded. Harry fought back the urge to ask Niall whom did he mean by 'boyfriend', not that it mattered to him. "Sophie is gonna be here. Pretty little girl, isn't she?" Julia asks with a smile as Harry nods. He liked Sophie, their first meet was pretty good. He did find her interesting after she admittedly ruined Zayn and Crystal's 'intimate' moment together.

"Somebody called for me?" A familiar voice entered the lounge as Niall looked up from his piece of paper and smiled at the pink haired girl. "Hey babe, how's it going?" He asks as Sophie walks over to him and kisses his cheek as she sits down beside him. "Just had some doughnuts. They were amazing, and so chocolaty."

"I'm offended that you didn't bring any for me," Niall mutters as Harry chuckles, getting a wink from Sophie. Julia was whistling for some seconds before yelping, making everybody jump in surprise. "Jesus Christ woman, you scared the shit out of me." Harry exclaimed from beside her as she apologized with a toothy grin and looked at Niall.

"I got it! I got the beat, I'm sure Zayn would love this." Julia tells him as he grins. Harry looks at them as they say their goodbyes and walk over to Studio 'C' where Zayn was supposedly recording. Sophie sighs as she looks around, Harry being the only person in the lounge. Hell, Harry was the only person in the studio. She looked at Harry who was simply staring at her.

"Is this the part where you tell me you're a vampire and kill me?" She asks as Harry looks at her for a second, almost surprised as he starts laughing. He shook his head and was about to tell her that he's obviously not a vampire, the door to the studio opened and a few people walked in. "Harry, you here?" A voice called out as Harry got up and walked towards the studio with Sophie walking behind him.

"Hey, Herman." Harry greets as the man offers him a small nod. There he was, Liam Payne. He was looking at Harry like he was the most wanted criminal all across the United States, if eyes could kill, Harry would be dead by now. "This is Liam, he's one of our best music directors. He's a jolly good guy, it would be good if you get to know each other."

"Hey, I'm Harry Styles." Harry introduces himself as he offers his hand for a shake to the man who was still glaring at him. Harry was doing his best not to glare back and hold on to the stupid grin as Liam took his hand slowly have gave it a small shake before letting it go. "Liam Payne, hi." He replied with his gruff voice as Harry gave him a small nod.

"Come on, let's record the piece. I'm sure Liam would love it." Herman tells him as he looks over at Sophie who was stood there awkwardly. She quickly smiled at the two, and the Liam Payne who had been glaring since the moment he walked in here finally smiled at her. Huh, Harry thinks. Maybe that's just him.