Chapter Thirteen

"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights.

"Thanks." Harry said with a small smile as Harriet handed him a cup of coffee. "My pleasure. You have an amazing sofa actually, very comfy." She said with a smile as Harry chuckled. He had passed out last night and the two girls had somehow managed to carry him to his bed. He feels lucky for that, and probably should feel generous too. Sophie was going through her phone, while talking to some guy on speaker about some policy.

"What's your profession?" Harry asks as Harriet takes a seat on the couch and looks at him for a moment. "Oh, I'm a dentist." She replied as Harry nodded. His head was hurting, everything was hurting. He didn't feel like doing anything at all for day. Sophie was saying her goodbyes to the person she was talking to as she took a long breath before looking at Harry.

"So, for now you are free to go anywhere. Like, your writers and directors are kind of busy now? Some lineup was there for them, from some higher standard guys and they had to go. It's okay I think, you can think more and come up with more ideas. You have amazing ideas, honestly. Those lyrics in New Age had me swooning." Sophie said as Harry nodded. "That's good... I'll take this holiday then. How long?"

"Let's see... it's four weeks. You can always call me if you're in trouble or something... I can fix it up for you." She said with a smile as Harry nodded. She has been far nice to him and she dealt with his drunk state so he pretty much trusts her so far. "I think I'll go back to Birmingham. I just need to clear my head." He said as Sophie nodded.

"That's where you came from, right? You gonna be fine there?" She asked as Harry gave her an assuring nod. Sophie sighed as she looked over at Harriet and gave her a quick peek before getting up from the sofa and glancing around as she tugged her handbag which was flung around her shoulder and smiled at Harry. "We'll get going then. Take care babe." Sophie said as Harriet gave Harry a nod before walking towards the door with Sophie, hand-in-hand.

Harry watched them go as he laid on his sofa, thinking about everything. There was a weird feeling after they had left, it was about afternoon now. There was this ticking noise coming from the clock on the wall and there were some creaking noises coming from outside. He sighed as he took his phone and asked Cameron about his whereabouts, he was working like always. He was excited because today he was getting a big work done all alone, without his cousin for the day. Harry was happy for him.

Then he asked Mark about his whereabouts and the man told him that he was playing poker with his sister-in-law who has been cheating, but he lets her cheat only because she offers him a good meal after she wins. He chuckled as his phone started beeping continuously as he swore a bit before tuning into his messages.

UN: Hello

UN: It's me

UN: I miss you

UN: I want you with me

UN: Harry

UN: Sunshine, my baby

Harry sucked in a breath as he slowly started typing a message back. He hoped that it wasn't one of his college friends sneaking onto him, or maybe Zayn toying with him.

Harry: Who's this?

UN: Louis, your Louis.

Harry was now in a sitting position. He knew it wasn't Zayn. Zayn would never play such a sick joke on him, it wasn't even funny.

Harry: Yeah sure.

He didn't get a reply after that, so he took it as a win. He hoped it wasn't one of Louis' old friends. Harry didn't really like any of them, excluding Cameron. He decided to call Sophie for a last time to get some help for setting his tickets back home.