Chapter Seven

"The human heart has hidden treasures, In secret kept, in silence sealed; The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures, Whose charms were broken if revealed." - Charlotte Bronte.

Last time Harry had the urge to cry, it was because he was leaving his family house to a place where he doesn't even know he might be able to make a living. But the last time he had actually cried was when Louis had left him and the world. Louis; the name was burning in his throat as he couldn't even manage to look at Zayn. He knew that Louis smoked a lot, drank way too much, had way lot of tattoos which looked amazing on him and had a wild imagination. Maybe he did think that there was something about this relationship with Louis, something that had told him that it won't end well. That was one thing, but he always neglected the tiny things that he would notice his former lover do whenever they would be talking, or even being intimate.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked Louis with a frown on his sweaty face as the older male was ready to push into him. Louis was grinning as he pulled out his phone and tapped some things before placing it beside Harry on the bed. "Nothing baby." He would reply as he would start pushing into Harry like there was no tomorrow. Harry would moan and scream, Louis would tell him to scream louder and he would.

"Such a beautiful voice you have." Louis would purr into his ear as he would beg for more. "I'm so lucky to have you, Harry."

"Oh my god." Harry finally broke his silence as Zayn kept on staring at him with a mysterious look on his face. It was like he had been trying to read the boy, but he kept on failing in each round and had finally started putting the pieces together. "Do you have them?"

"I think I do somewhere, you don't have to do this. It's just..." Zayn whispers as Harry shook his head and held out his hand. Zayn looked down at his arm for a moment before taking out his phone from one of his back pockets and scrolling down his messages as he handed it over to Harry. "Just, just forget about it." Zayn tells him as he doesn't say anything. He looked down at the messages as Zayn told him which ones to look at, the recent messages between them about a year ago.

Louis: Hey mate. How's the recording coming?

Louis: Never mind that. You know, Harry? My boyfriend? You know... he has an amazing voice.

Zayn: You did say something about that. What about him?

Louis: Hear this.

Louis: [Audio File]

Zayn: What's this? Is this of him singing?

Louis: Not really. But it's his voice. Tell me how it is.

Zayn: You fucking idiot, what is this? I don't need to hear this. I have a fiancée for fucks sake.

Louis: I'm not telling you to take him! It's just... that's a beautiful voice, right? God, don't you love it?

Zayn: I don't know how to respond to that. I mean, he must have a good voice... I don't know.

Zayn: Does he know you recorded this?

Louis: Yes

Zayn: Lie.

Louis: Okay, you know me.

Zayn: Why did you record? For your personal use?

Louis: I don't need it for any personal use when I have him. I actually told a bunch of mates about this angel I have, they wanted to hear it so I was like alright.

Zayn: Is this even safe bro?

Louis: They won't touch him. They know he's mine.

[FIVE DAYS LATER]