BONUS: Christmas Special

A/N: That pic has nothing to do with the storyline but it's such an amazing art, worth sharing.

________________________

"Sorry Mr.Styles, I never meant for this to happen. I know you must be in a hurry to leave, it'll take just a moment." Carmody, a 16 year old student who had messed up the school's public Christmas tree was setting it back together. Harry being the only teacher present at the late hour who did know her name, had to stay in order to make sure she cleared her mess. It was about 8:30pm, and Harry was trying not to worry. His phone died, there's heavy, too heavy snow and he hoped that Brooklyn would be home safe and sound.

After fiddling with the last decoration and lighting up the tree again, Harry smiled at the beauty of it. "It looks great. You should leave soon, the snow is getting worse. You staying nearby?" Harry asks the little brunette who nods. "It's alright sir, fortunately I live around the block. Hope you have a safe journey home and I'm so sorry once again," she said with a hint of a smile before tugging on her backpack and walking out of the gates.

"Fuck, fuck," Harry muttered while taking huge strides home. Liam and Niall lived so far away and it wasn't possible to get a car on the roads today. Snow was blocking each route and he had no idea if Zayn had arrived home after his meeting with his management. After a fifteen minute walk home, Harry was at his door fiddling with the keys and puffing out air.

It was fortunately warm inside. "Zayn?" Harry called out.

"Harry!" Zayn came running from the fireplace and pulled him into a surprised hug. "Why the hell is your phone switched off? I had to call the school! The lady on line told me you left ages ago!"

"I'm sorry." Harry said, pulling back with a sigh. "My phone died and one of my students messed up the Christmas tree. The head teacher made me supervise her into putting it back together."

"When did you reach?" Harry asked. "Half an hour ago. Jim helped me get here." Zayn replied.

"Where's Brook?" Harry asked. "She's at Niall and Liam's. It's snowing so heavily and we don't want her to catch cold and they live far away-" Zayn's words were cut off by Harry groaning loudly.

"What?!" Harry said. "It's Christmas! I should be there with her not her uncles and I wanted this to be special I just-"

"I know." Zayn said. "But she's just four and we know she's delicate. Liam messages me quite often about her whereabouts. They told her that we will be coming next morning and she's fine. Joshua is a good company."

"But!" Harry said, but later gave up on his words. "Well, fine. What are we supposed to do?"

"Maybe we can lay on the floor and pretend to be dead." Zayn suggested, receiving a chuckle from Harry.

"Is the heater on?" Harry asked. Zayn nodded. "Alright then. Let's watch frozen!" Harry said with a big smile on his face.

"It's such an old movie and it's just, no." Zayn said. "We will. I'll make you sing Let it Go too. I'll just take a bath and come, don't start without me but set up a good climate in here." Harry said, receiving a smirk from Zayn. Harry planted a kiss on his cheek before heading to his bedroom.

*

Zayn clicked on 'Play' since Harry always takes forever to have a bath. He didn't want to do it, but he forwarded the whole movie to the well anticipated song. It brought back old memories to him, happy and young memories. He heard slight shutting of doors and a loud 'fuck' from his room.