Chapter Thirty

A/N: That pics makes me want to stab myself, it's so cute omfg

_________________________

"I don't understand baby, we wanted this forever. What happened? Everything is fine, yeah?" Zayn said, trying to get something out of his now ex-fiancee who was avoiding his gaze. "Last year was nothing, I just-"

"Nothing?" Julia finally spoke up. "Don't tell me it was nothing, Zayn. I saw it. You were so happy and he's such a nice guy, I don't want to do this. I never should have come back, I shouldn't even be here right now. I just want the best for you and you do know that."

"Yes, Jules." He said. "But Harry has Louis."

"That!" Julia said. "He doesn't. He's far from that. I had a chat with him and he still likes you a lot. He knows Louis is toying right now and he's trying to move on. He needs you with him, you know that? You're not the only one getting his past repeated with a twist. I think it's the best if I leave by this evening's flight, yeah?"

Zayn fumbled with the buttons on his jacket. Right now they were sat under a tree in an isolated park, it was afternoon and they had just finished their lunch. "We will be in contact, right? You can always call on me for help. Yeah?" Zayn said, receiving a small smile from Julia.

"Always, Zayn. We were friends first." She replied. Everything was just fine.

*

Zayn and Julia walked back to their hotel apartment, she had decided to take the next flight available to Oklahoma and spend some time with her brother's family.

"Welcome, welcome." Johanna said when Zayn opened the door to his flat and a horrified look was slammed on his face. "Been waiting for ages! It's a bit cold in here, isn't it?" She was sat on the bed, wearing a pretty sundress which seemed a little too appropriate for the person she was.

"Don't be alarmed though, I'm not here to kill you or anything." She said when Julia closed the door behind her and folded her arms in front of her chest. "I think I've seen you. Aren't you a witch?" Julia asked, receiving a smile from Johanna.

"Yes!" She replied. "I am, a very good one. And I promise this will be the last that you see of me. Look, I'll leave Harry alone for your sake."

"Yeah?" Zayn asked with a smile. Johanna nodded. "Louis kissed me. It was amazing, he's taking me on a nice date this evening." She said with a smirk.

"What?" Zayn asked, a little surprised. He thought Louis was 'devoted' to Harry.

"My friend, a lot happened today. It all started at six in the morning, after Harry Styles thought a lot about the talk he had with Julia Zevon yesterday, he reached me. Take a seat because there's a lot to hear." Johanna said with a toothy grin.

6:15 am

"I'm going for extra classes today, bye mother!" Harry yelled loud enough for his mother to hear before heading out of the house with a piece of bread in his mouth. He started walking to the house that he had hoped he wouldn't see again.