Chapter Twenty Nine

"I'm avoiding Louis and I don't have an answer. I saw her, Candace. Johanna. The lady who held a knife on my throat and threatened to kill me for keeping Louis. The witch who died in front of me, how am I supposed to get rid of her?" Harry asked Candace over the phone the moment he got back from Uni. Candace and Samantha were currently living in London at a pretty apartment. "Yes, about that. Um," she starts off. "I don't know! But you can try talking to her. No wait, she's a witch so... Hell I don't know. The reality may repeat again if we don't do anything about her. I'll look up to the matter and call you later. Yeah?"

"Okay." Harry said and with that he ended the call. He was staring out of his window, through the trees he could see the road in front which was almost isolated at this hour. Fuck, what am I even doing with my life?

"Harry!" It was his mother, she was yelling out for him. It was about seven in the evening and uni has been stressful. Studying wasn't something that he liked to do and repeating it all again was a nightmare. He walked downstairs to see his mother at the door, holding a bowl and stirring it while talking to a lady at the door.

"Ah, here he is." His mother said when she noticed her son behind her, glancing at the duo with mysterious look on his face. Julia was stood there with a bag over her shoulder. Her brown hair was tied up to a high pony tail and a calming smile on her face. "You didn't tell me that you and Julia were friends! Never thought you'd bring your uni friends here," His mother said with a chuckle.

"Oh, yes." Harry said, quickly catching up. "She helped me with some essays. She's nice." Julia just smirked at him. As soon as Harry's mother left them alone, they went upstairs to Harry's room and didn't mutter a single word before closing the door.

"She's a lovely woman." Julia said, placing her bag on his study table which was actually more empty than it should be. "Sorry for showing up like this. But I needed to make some things clear before I left."

"You guys are leaving?" Harry asked, a hint of sadness in his voice. Zayn would go back with his fiancée to their house and maybe marry right away. Maybe he doesn't want to lose her again for some idiotic uni student who has his sex tapes released throughout Birmingham.

"I am." Julia said, her smile was small. Didn't reach her eyes.

"What do you mean, Julia?" Harry asked, taking a seat on his bed as Julia joined him.
"Leave that aside. About your relationship with Zayn. Let's talk about that." She said. "Are you, in love?"

"I—Julia," Harry started off. "It was, you weren't there and I—"

"No, Harry." She said. "I don't matter. Answer my question,"

"Okay." Harry said. "I don't know. But it is something, I do like him a lot. Don't worry, I'll bury those feelings and try to build something in here."

"Really?" Julia asked. "You really like him? Not just, a casual fuck?"

"No." Harry said, a tint of pink on his cheeks. "It did kind of start like that but, he's anything but a casual... Yeah."

"He's really sensitive. Take care of him." She replied. "If you break him— I'll haunt you. No pun intended."

"Huh," Harry said with a smile which quickly faded away. "Julia are you... Are you breaking up with him?"

"More like setting him up for someone better." She said. "I was gone for more than a year, Harry. This shouldn't be like this. I shouldn't be here. I'll get out of his life and he does need a shoulder, and I trust you to give him that."

"I do have massive shoulders." Harry said, receiving a giggle from Julia. "But why? You're engaged and you're happy—"

"He's not." Julia said. "He doesn't think that he's not happy. He thinks that he should be running around and telling people that he's going to get married, but all he does is listen to demo songs and I recognize the voice as yours."

"He does that?" Harry asked with a small smile. Julia nodded. "You have a nice voice." She said.

"Thank you." He said. "I never meant for this to turn up like this."

"Neither did I." She said. "But I can't say I'm very angry or depressed. I think I can handle myself. You take care, yeah? Promise me you won't break him."

She lend out a hand to Harry. Harry looked down at her hand, and slowly took it in his and smiled at her. "Thank you." He said. "I'll never break him, I promise you."

*

Zayn was at the bar. Julia wanted to have some fresh air and said that she would be back in the hotel by ten, and he was just here. He could see her clearly at the other side of the bar, clinking her glasses with a girl and laughing. She looked a bit younger and a little less creepy. He took a sip from his vodka and walked over to her.

The girl she was with noticed Zayn approaching and elbowed Johanna's side playfully with a grin. "Hey," Zayn said when he was close enough. "Can I talk to you, alone?"

"Oh, sure." Johanna said, passing a wink to her friend who walked away in strides. Johanna turned back to Zayn and let out a breath. "How can I help you, Zayn?" She asked with a smile.

"Well, for starters," he said. "Don't try to kill Harry Styles."

Her smile faded away. Her pale eyes were a bit darker and she was looking at Zayn intensely. "Since you're a witch and into those stuff, I'd like you to know that I've seen you die. I'm being very honest here."

"Why would I want to kill Harry Styles?" She muttered. "Because of your obsession with Louis Tomlinson. It's very unhealthy, Johanna."

She froze. "Okay." She said. "Why are you here then, superstar?"

"Don't hurt Harry at all." He said. She grinned at that. "Oh, is he now your boyfriend? Did Louis show you one of his tapes? Isn't he adorable?"

"Shut up." He said. "I don't care who you are and what you do. I just don't want you hurting him."

"As long as I see him as an obstacle, Zayn Malik, I shall never let go of my intentions. I have seen the need in Louis' eyes and we are compatible. It's just he cares a tad bit more about his flower boy. I can take care of that. And for now, I'll take my leave. Adios." And with that speech, she left the club through the open doors without giving Zayn a second glance.