Epilogue

THANK YOU FOR READING SO FAR.

______________________

Harry was grinning like an idiot when he spotted Zayn in the airport. He literally ran up to him and hugged the life out of him. "I got it!" Harry said. "I got it, Zayn! I finally got it!" He was repeating it again and again.

"Really?" Zayn asked, pulling away from the hug. "That's amazing! I knew you would get it." Harry was still smiling with all his dimples. He knew that paparazzi are going crazy for pictures out there, but he seriously does not care. He's meeting Zayn after six months and he finally got the job of a high school English teacher at a prestigious school in New York.

Zayn and Harry went public after his break up with Julia. People threw harsh words at him for letting go of that girl for him, but they knew the truth. Julia knew the truth and that was enough for them to hold on. Harry's now 23 and Zayn is 28, still holding on and going strong in their almost 5 year old relationship.

It's perfect —really. Harry sometimes goes to have tea with Julia who's working with the daily newspaper in NY. Candace makes him Skype with his mom and even her mom and it's just perfect.

Niall and Liam are amazing as they were in the previous reality. Maybe Niall is a little more friendlier if that was possible and Liam is just a little more smitten with Niall here. They're married and they have even adopted a little boy named Joshua. Liam tells Harry that Niall is obviously the mother since their 2 year old son liked calling Niall 'ma' instead of 'pa' and Harry thinks it's adorable.

His parents have never been this proud of him. He has finished his education—he has a job and an amazing boyfriend, nothing can be better. He tells Evelyn that she's his favorite female artist and they sometimes have little karaoke sessions when he's waiting for Zayn in the studio and spots her around.

He did tell Louis not to contact him and he didn't. But he still knew what was going on in his life since he did follow Johanna on her Instagram... Secretly. She had posted a picture of them at a beach and that was it. Harry stopped looking at them and tried to forget everything since Louis is probably doing better than ever and Johanna is not killing people.

He did spot Crystal once and that made his heart happy. He saw her right beside the school he taught in, the primary school where she would pick up a handsome blonde boy who would call her 'mommy'. She smiles at him sometimes because he is Harry Styles—Zayn Malik's boyfriend. He wonders if she did sort everything out and is still married to Kurt.

It's the 19th of September. Harry's in the VIP section of the huge stadium, watching his boyfriend perform the last song with the girls going crazy around him. His concert is good like always and Harry finds himself being escorted backstage by some of his security guards.

"Hey Harry!" Louisa, her name probably is, she's Zayn's makeup assistant and she likes Harry. "Hey!" Harry greeted back.

"Harry!" Zayn's voice made him turn around and grin when he saw Zayn standing with his personal bodyguards st the back exit of the arena. "We need to go, fast." He said and Harry just agreed.

They walked out of the place towards Zayn's car and they were finally left alone. Zayn got into the driver's seat and sighed when he started driving. "How was the performance tonight?" Zayn asked when they were in the busy streets.

"Loud." Harry said with a smirk. "I went deaf."

"Pity." Zayn replied with a laugh. Soon they were driving through a lane which was unknown to Harry and he started panicking.

"Zayn, do you even know where we're going?" Harry asked. Zayn snorted. "We're probably going to Neverland."

"Yeah, great." Harry said. There were trees everywhere. They started to decrease when Harry could see a clear view of the bridge in front of them. Zayn stopped near the side and looked at Harry. "Come on, get out."

Harry did. He could see the whole city, probably from the top and it was so beautiful in the night time. He could be here forever. Zayn left the headlight on and placed a camera on his car. "What are you doing?" Harry asked. "Wanted to make this memorable." Zayn replied.

"Oh come on!" Harry said. "We can look at these stars forever and we can come here anytime." He was looking back at the stars and Zayn was smiling behind him.

"Zayn? What do you think?" Harry asked, still looking at the stars. "Zayn?" With that he turned around to see Zayn, on one of his knees holding out a box.

"Oh my god." Harry whispered when Zayn cleared his throat. "So, Harry Styles." He started.

"We met in a very... Different way and people won't understand if I tell them. Maybe they'll think it's a nice story and publish it, but I can't believe that someone like you loves me. You helped me in so many ways, I can't even explain it to you. You're the reason why I smile and why I want to keep smiling. I'm super bad at this, so will you marry me?" Zayn finished with a smile. Harry held a hand over his mouth, his face red from the tears he was trying to control as he nodded. "Yes."

Zayn inserted the ring into his finger and pulled him into a tight hug to calm him down before kissing him gently.

It was perfect, really.

*

You'll find Harry Styles teaching 16 year olds while trying to stop girls ogling at him. Maybe there are some boys but they don't really know. He's married to Zayn Malik and that's the reason why 59% of the students are in this school. Zayn Malik's husband teaches English here.

You'll find Zayn Malik being Zayn Malik. He's singing and he's loving it. His parents always praise his husband for keeping him this happy and he does not try to correct them, because they are correct. His Instagram is full of Harry's pictures and his fans love it.

Joshua Horan-Payne is Harry's favorite nephew. Harry is probably Joshua's favorite uncle. "I like unc Harry's hair. I want my hair to be like that." 5 year old Joshua had told Niall, his dad or 'ma' as he still likes to call him who chuckles.

"Hey, Zayn," Harry whispers when they're in bed after another long  day. "Hmm?" Zayn asks.

"I... Did you ever think it would end up like this?" Harry asked.

"No." Zayn replied. "But I was in the lucky list to be ended up with you." Harry laughed into Zayn's neck.

"Okay." Harry said.

"I want a girl, though." Zayn said.

"What?"

"We'll name her Brooklyn."

"Zayn."

Harry was looking at him with a hint of smile playing on his face. "We're married, you jerk." Zayn said. "Your want for a little girl is stamped on your face."

"Well, if you say so." And with that they kiss again.

They did adopt a two year old girl and named her  Brooklyn Malik-Styles. She has brown hair and brown eyes and she's perfect.

She thinks she has the best fathers and her aunt Candace always tells her that she does.

___________________

AHHHH
OVERRR
HOW WAS IT?
THIS STORY IS DONE BUT 1 ADDITIONAL CHAPTER COULD BE ADDED SOON SINCE I REMOVED THEM THINKING IT WAS JUST TOO MUCH SMUT BUT WHATEVER I'LL PUBLISH IT SOON.
IT'S A SPECIAL!
'Christmas Special.'