Chapter 7

*Spencer's POV*

"Hanna! Will you stop picking up slutty dresses. I'm not a slut, I'm a teacher for God sake!" I yell at Hanna in the middle of the mall. Aria, Hanna, Emily and I have been shopping for almost 3 hours and I have found nothing to wear for tomorrow night. After school today Toby told me to dress nice but not to fancy, but trust Hanna to pick all the slutty dresses.

"Spence, how about this?" Aria shouts from the other side of the shop. She is holding a light blue/green dress in her hand.

"Wow." I say walking towards the beautiful dress that Aria held in her hand.

"That's cute, but sexy and with your hair in loose curls and not to much makeup that would be perfect." Emily said as if she was an expert in this subject but everyone knows she isn't.

"I think I'll get this." I say with a smile creeping on to my face.

"Hey guys" Hanna shouts from the other side of the shop. She is waving a red and white dress in the air. It looks like a slutty Santa dress. She has the hat to match on her head. We all burst out in fits of laughter as she holds it up to her body and sways from side to side.

"That might come in handy one day." I say with a smirk on my face as I wink.

•••••••

*Date Night*

*Toby's POV*

Lily sits on my bed as I finish tying my tie around my neck. She plays with her doll contently as I finish getting ready for my first date since high school. I'm starting to get nervous and butterflies are starting to appear in my stomach. Why is this happening? This never happens to me. Once I'm done getting ready I take Lily down the stairs. "Okay, you need to be good, Spencer's friends are going to look after you." I say, looking straight in to her eyes.

"Daddy, will you come back to get me?" She asks gently. My heart feels like it's just shattered into a million pieces.

"Of course I will. You are my little angel." I say and stroke her cheek gently. I take her out to my truck and head of to Spencer's.

*Spencer's POV*

"Hold still!" Hanna demands as she tries to apply a bit to much makeup on to my face. Emily and Aria are doing my hair and I'm just sitting here, like I'm their Barbie doll.

"Done!" Aria exclaims as she pulls away from my hair. Both Aria and Emily stand back and admire what they have accomplished.

"Done!" Hanna says a couple of minutes later. I'm finally aloud to look in the mirror. Emily turns the mirror round as slow as she could and I just stare in awe at myself.

"I look so different" I say. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

"You look sexy, Spence." Aria compliments and I feel my cheeks blush. Before we could talk anymore we hear a chap on the door.

"He's here!" They all scream and rush down the stairs. I take one final look at myself in the mirror before walking down the stairs quietly.

*Toby's POV*

When I appear at the door I am greeted by 3 woman. They look around Spencer's age. "Hey, you must be Toby." The small brunette says with a kind smile.

"I understand why Spencer likes you." The blonde mumbles under her breath. I could still hear her. She keeps looking me up and down and I'm starting to get uncomfortable.

"Han!" The brunette standing beside her, gives her a nudge and they both just stare at each other.

"Em..... Spence will be down in a minute." The small brunette says and gives a kind smile again. She gives the 2 others a glare before inviting me in. I quickly collected Lily from my truck and enter the house with Lily in my arms.

"So, this is Lily" I introduce Lily to the 3 girls.

"We will be looking after her while you and Spencer go out. Oh, but if you to want time alone I suggest you go back to your apartment because we're staying here." The blonde said and gives me a wink. This is awkward. The small brunette walks back down the stairs with a smirk on her face and Spencer follows behind her.

"Wow" I say. I didn't mean to. They all look at me and I can feel my face blush. "Em..... I...." I start but is quickly cut off.

"You don't need and explanation. She does look hot." The blonde whispers in my ear and can feel my face blush even more and give a little laugh. I stand up to greet Spencer as she walks down the stairs. I can tell tonight is going to be good.

(Hey, sorry I didn't update earlier. I have so much to do, mostly homework. I hope you liked it and I also changed the layout. The date will be in the next chapter ~ Emma)