Chapter 15

The songs for this chapter are:

Hello ~ Adele

In my veins ~ Andrew Belle (SPOBY SONG!)

Safety pin ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

Love me like you ~ Little Mix

•••

*Toby's POV*

"Lily" I gently shake her shoulders. She opens her eyes slowly before closing them again. "We are here." I whisper. When she doesn't reply I carry her in to the house. I really need to take her to the doctors.

When I get to the door I'm greeted by my old friend Darren. "Hey, man. Long time no see." He smirks and steps to the side to allow me to step inside.

"Yeah, tell me about it." I laugh and follow him into the living room. His house is like any other. Two floors, one bathroom and three bedrooms.

"So this is Lily?"he asks, nodding his head towards the sleeping girl in my arms.

"Yeah. She's not been acting the same recently. I think she's unwell." I tell him. He nods and looks down at the I'll little girl as I place her on the couch.

Darren has always been so kind. He's probably the only friend I had that didn't end up in jail or fleeing the country.

"So where's the Mrs?" I ask with a smirk.

He laughs quietly before answering. "Shopping. The usual." He chuckles and walks into the kitchen.

"Beer?" He asks.

"Yeah, why not?" I chuckle. I missed Darren. He got married last year but I couldn't make it to the wedding. I had to work.

"I missed you, man." I say as I he opens my beef and hands me it.

"Same. It's not the same without a guy best friend." He smiles.

"So....... Where's Calum?" I ask the dreaded question. To be honest I don't even want to know the answer.

"I have know idea. Last time I spoke to him, he was in New York." I nearly choke on my beer when he said it. New York. New York?

"Where did he get the money to go to New York? Steal it?" I chuckle. Darren stays completely serious.

"No. I gave him it."

"You......you have him money? What the hell, man?" Why would he given Calum money?

"Me and Emily were thinking of having a baby. We had to get rid of him some way. We didn't want him ruining our child's life." He informs me. I can see in his eyes that he looks upset.

"How much did you give him?" I ask, once again not really wanting the answer.

"five thousand dollars" my jaw nearly hits the floor. Oh my god. Why?

"What the hell. Darren we are talking about the same Calum. The one who messed up our lives." I'm so angry at him.

"Dude please. Don't be mad. You would give up all that money if it was for Lily. I had to get him away from me. You got away, I never." His words stick with me. Yeah I would give up all my money. But not for Calum.

"Five thousand dollars is lot of money. He could use that for anything. That guy is crazy." I am starting to worry now. I was told he was coming back to Rosewood. If he has that much money, I can't even think of the possibilities.

"I know, I know. I was stupid. But he gone, right?" He says, thinking about the positive.

"No Darren. He's out there. And from what I've heard he's going back to Rosewood. Where I live, and......" I trail off.

"And what?"

"And where Spencer is."

*Spencer's POV*

"Okay class. Make sure you see your guardian before you leave." I warn them. I've had a few children just run off when the bell rings instead of waiting. "Have a nice evening."

When I get back to the class I sit at my desk. The class is now empty. I turn on my phone and check for any texts. The only text I have is from Aria, reminding me about the girls trip this weekend. Of course I remember. She must think I have amnesia.

I text Toby again. Hey, please answer me. You said we could talk. He better answer this time.

I quickly pack my things and leave the school. I decide to stop be Toby's. When I get there, the door is locked. I find the extra key under the mat, so cliché.

"Hello? Toby?" I shout. Nothing. No movement, not a thing.

I look in all the cupboard and all the food is still there but most of their clothes are gone. Where the hell did he go.

I decide to go get some clothes from my house. I'll stay here for tonight. I'll make sure when he comes home, he's okay.

As I get in his bed I smell him. Toby's sent. If only that was a perfume. It smells so good. I turn on my side and pretend that he's here. But I can't picture it. I can't pretend he's beside me.

This will be a long night.

•••

(Hey. What do you think? Spencer is seriously worried. Toby is worried. And the question you are all asking is, who the hell is Calum? You'll find out soon.

Merry Christmas Eve!!! Have a good day. ~ Emma ;)