Chapter 14

If you don't understand the whole song thing. Most songs I put go with the theme of the chapter. Some I just put down because they are good but most are good to listen to while reading. I hope you like them. The songs for this chapter are:-

Make it back to me ~ Ben Haenow

Jet black heart ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

Voodoo Doll ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

The backpack song ~ Bear Attack! (This is an actual Spoby song!!!)

Red dress ~ Lucy Hale

•••

*A couple of days later*

*Spencer's POV*

"Are you sure you want to go there?" Hanna asks for the 3rd time in a row. Aria is planning her brides party thingy. I really don't understand all this stuff. She wants a simple weekend away with her friends. We are thinking about going to a hotel in Washington but Hanna wants to go see strippers.

"Han, this is Arias wedding" Emily tries to convince Hanna to shut up but Hanna is not having it.

"Guys. A hen party is when we all go wild. We go to a strip club, get drunk and wear pink crowns and stuff...." She really isn't giving up.

"Han, stop. Whe you and Caleb get married I promise we will do all that. Aria just wants to spend time with her friends before she gets married and she's taking a whole weekend away from her fiancé for us. So please, let us plan this." I place my hand on her shoulder and she frowns. "Plus we might even get them drunk once or twice" I whisper into her ear. She giggles and I just shake my head at her immaturity. She always has been immature.

"Fine." She grumbles under her breathe. We all sigh in relief, thank goodness.

"Let's book this then." Aria quickly clicks the button on her laptop screen and pays.

"I can't wait for next weekend now." Emily chimes. We all nod, except Hanna. She really isn't happy about all this. Hopefully she'll cheer up before we go.

"Washington, we're coming for ya." We all burst out laughing at Hanna's sarcastic remark. She's going to be hard work to take care off for 4 days.

We all leave at 5pm on the Friday and are back at 11pm on the Sunday. Apparently we will go sight seeing and stuff like that. We haven't told Hanna that yet.

"Guys, I need to go now. Have homework to correct." I pick my bags up and hug them all goodbye. "See you all next weekend!" I say as I leave the house. That will be fun.

I hope they bought that excuse. I just haven't been able to concentrate lately. Toby has disappeared from the face of the earth. Lily hasn't been in school for the last 2 days and I have no idea where they are. He won't answer my texts. Nothing.

I pull up at my house and go straight to my bed. I'm exhausted. The wedding, work and Toby just exhaust me, never mind all at once.

I close my eyes and think of a dream world where I'm rich. I'm on a beach somewhere nice. The sun is blazing and I'm in a bikini. I'm lying next to the sea, under an umbrella. A man walks up to me. Wearing his Hawaiian swim trunks.

"Hey beautiful" He says.

Toby.

My eyes fly open and I sit up straight in my bed. God, he's even in my dreams. I try to fall asleep again.

This time I'll be at a concert. Watching my favourite band play. My fist pumping up and down in the air. Jumping to the music.

"They're really good!" I shout over the music to someone. I don't know who it is but they look like they're enjoying it.

"Yeah" he shouts. Toby.

I sit up straight in my bed and just stare at the wall for a minute.

Why is this happening to me?

The night continues like this and I hardly get any sleep. Thanks to him.

*Toby's POV*

Me and Lily been traveling for the last 2 days. I'm going to visit my old friends. They moved after high school and I've not seen them since.

Durning the night we go to a motel and once morning hits we are back on the road. We don't have long left to go. A couple of hours.

Lily has been sleeping most of the time. I'm really worried. She's not been acting like her usual self.

Since she's asleep my mind keeps drifting places, mostly to Spencer. Why is this happening to me? She's been trying to call but Ive done enough to ruin her life. She has know idea about my past and when she finds out she'll hate me. I was an idiot back then. I'm such a screw up.

I wonder what she's doing right now. Is she at work? Maybe at the supermarket. The first time I met her she was taking the last milk. Milk girl. I can't help but smile at the memory.

Beep! The car behind me pulls me out of my day dream. I must have slowed down, a lot, while dreaming about Spencer. What is she doing to me.

I look over to Lily who is still asleep. She has been really pale lately. I'll take her to the doctors once I get settled at Darren's house. Calum better not be here. If he is, I'll just need to find somewhere else to go.

(Helllloooooo. How are you all? I hope you enjoyed!!! Please vote and comment ~ Emma ;)