Chapter 17

The songs for this Chapter are:-

Where I belong ~ Hometown

Like I'm gonna lose you ~ Megan Trainor

Levels ~ Nick Jonas

Home ~ One Direction

Some of the songs will have been in other chapters as well. I just use the same playlist over again.

•••

*Toby's POV*

I watch as Spencer goes inside before I walk over to a laughing Calum.

"Calum. I told you to leave. I'm going to give you three seconds." I warn him.

"3.......2......." He stands watching as I count and as I say the number one I punch him straight in the jaw.

He falls to the ground and I look into the window to see Spencer. She just laughs before walking away. I chuckle a little before picking Calum up and placing him outside my front garden.

I walk casually back to the door and take one last look at the junky outside my gate. Good on you Toby!

I quietly enter my home and walk upstairs. As I tip toe into my room I find Spencer asleep in my bed. She looks like so peaceful.

I lay beside her and wrap my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. It definitely feels like home now.

*Spencer's POV*

I'm woken up by the sun that is beaming through the window. I open my eyes for a split second before closing them again. The sun must have became ten times lighter. Wow, that hurt.

Once my eyes have recovered from the Suns bright ray, I open my eyes. I don't really remember where I am for a few seconds. The night before registers in my brain and I can feel a small smirk tug on the sides of my lips. Once again, he does this to me.

I hear footsteps gradually get closer and I close my eyes. I don't want him to know I'm up yet.

I feel the bed move with the weight of his body. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls my closer to him. My back is pressed against his stomach.

We just lie there for a minute. He gently places small kisses on my neck and a small moan escapes my lips. I hear him chuckle lightly before he turns me over so I'm on my back. His head is leaning on his hand. He looks down at me and a cute, charming smile spreads across his face.

"Morning beautiful." He smirks and kisses me softly. His kiss of soft and my stomach has about a million butterflies in it. I can't help but notice the smile that grows on his face and the kiss grows stronger. I gently break the kiss and look him straight in the eye. He looks confused but that only makes him cuter.

"What's wrong?"

"Have you saw your lip? It looks burst." I point out. He just sighs and leans down to kiss me.

The world seems to stop spinning as his lips brush off mine. He moves so he is towering over me, his lips still on mine. I push his chest but he doesn't budge.

His kisses trail start to trail down my jaw and neck.

"Toby" I scowl. I can feel his smile on my skin but he doesn't stop.

"Toby, we need to fix your lip." I tell him, trying to be serious. It obviously doesn't work as he keeps kissing my neck.

He starts to move back up and to the bottom of my ear. I jump at the contact and he looks me in the eye.

"I think I just found your weak spot." He tease. I just push his chest jokingly.

"Is your lip sore?" I worryingly ask.

"No, stop worrying." He scowls. "This is the first time I've not had Lily for three years and I'm spending it with the most gorgeous girl I've ever met." He says. My heart flutters at his words.

"You must say that to all the woman." I say sarcastically. He just smiles and leans down to kiss me. I let his lips linger on mine before I role over and out of the bed.

"Hey! Where are you going?" He moans like a baby.

"The bathroom." I say as I walk out the bedroom.

I hear his footsteps behind me but I keep walking. Before I can make it to my destination he grabs my hips and turns me around. My lips crash straight into his. He moans into the kiss before he pushes me against the wall. There is no way I can stop him. He's way to strong.

His hands are on either side of me and my back is pressed against the wall as he kisses me, hard. My hands are in his hair and he moves his to my hips.

He finally pulls away when we run out of breath. Both of our breathing was heavy as we stand looking into each other's eyes. His lips are swollen from our little make out session just a few seconds ago.

After what feels like forever he kisses my forehead and pulls me closer to his chest. His arms wrap around me and he sighs. I can't help but sigh in relief.

I missed him more than I thought I would. I thought I would be fine. We've only known each other for a month or so. Why does he make me feel this way?

"Spencer, I missed you." He whispers into my hair.

"I missed you too." I tell him. He pulls me even closer and I hear him mumble something into my hair. I don't bring it up. I just want to savour this moment for now.

•••

(Hello! How are you all? How was your Christmas? I hope you all had a great time.

If you want to know what I got then...... I got - a guitar, the PLL boxset, Life. Love. Beauty. By Keegan Allen, Bliss by Shay Mitchell and loads of other stuff but they were my favourites!!

What do you think? I've not really had time to update so I hope this will do. I hope this will do! Please like and comment ~ Emma xx;)