Chapter 11

The songs I listened to for this chapter are ~

Let it go ~ James Bay

A.M. ~ One Direction ( just because they are AMAZING!)

Troublemaker ~ Olly Murs

•••

*Toby's POV*

Why did I think she would like me? I'm so stupid. If there is one thing in my life that's true is that every female in my life leaves. Even Lily will leave when she finds out. My last always haunts me and I can't get away from it. I'm a different person than I was back then and I hate this. I hate my messed up life.

I can hear Spencer calling my name but I'm not going back. I can't explain myself. I told that damn jerk Calum to keep it a secret. He's such an idiot. Always trying to ruin my life.

I finally reach my truck and as soon as I leave the street I burst into tears. I pull over to the side of the road and hit my hands on the steering wheel. Lily climbs over and hugs me. This small gesture can mean so much but then I realise, she doesn't know what happened only 10 years ago.

Yes, I was an idiot but everyone is when they're 14. If I could go back and change one part in my life, it would be they stupid years.

I pull Lily closer to me, start to cry, and rock back and forth. She's the only thing that is consistent in my life now. I'll be alone forever.

After about 20 minutes I look down at Lily who has now fallen asleep on my lap. She has her head on my chest and one arm wrapped around me while the other is cuddling her doll.

"I don't even deserve you" I whisper, cuddling into her more and closing my eyes.

*Spencer's POV*

After school I go straight to Hanna's house. I could go with Toby because we were all going shopping for Aria's wedding dress. I'm so excited to go but I can't help wonder what made toby run off? Was it me? I didn't say anything to offend him, did I? He really confuses me sometimes.

Our date went really well and I can't help but think about him, all the time. He drives me insane but yet he stormed away from me when I wasn't able to go to the park and I had a pretty reasonable excuse, didn't I? I wonder what made him leave so quickly. He looked hurt, angry even.

I push all these thoughts to the back of my mind as I pull into Hanna's drive way. Her house is pretty big since she's a fashion designer. Her and caleb have very well payed jobs and I'm just a little bit jealous. Maybe a lot jealous but I won't tell them that.

They're house has 3 floors. 5 bedrooms, 4 on the first floor and 1 on the second floor. She has 2 bathrooms, one on the ground floor and one on the first. Her house is very modern, with an office on the second floor for Caleb. She also makes sure all her expensive and valuable items are on show. That's just Hanna for you though.

When I walk through the door I'm immediately welcomed by a slobbery, chocolate Labrador. Hanna and Caleb got him a few months ago so he's just a pup. His names in Brad. Yep, Caleb has to choose a very unique name for his dog. Apparently it makes the dog sound 'cool'.

Brad jumps up and gives me one big, gross, slobbery kiss before running away to collect his squeaky toy. I use the back of my hand to wipe off the saliva big monster of a dog left on my face.

"Ewwww" I loudly remark as Hanna and Aria enter the hall. They both burst out laughing and Brad runs in and drops his rubber bone at my feet. I just stare down at my feet, pick up the bone and chuck at my two best friends. Brad sprints down the hall and jumps on the two of them. They both scream and jump back on to the floor. I burst into a fit of laughter and even have to hold my stomach because it hurts from laughing.

"Hey" Emily says as she walks through the door. She just stares at Aria and Hanna who are still lying on the floor.

"Long story" I laugh and wave them over so we can head to the bride shop in town.

We all cram into my small car and end up arriving 10 minutes late to the store because Hanna wanted an ice-cream. I can't complain though because I was quite peckish.

Aria quickly jumps out my car and speed walks into the wedding shop. The 3 of is practically shove the rest of our ice-cream in our mouths and run in to the shop behind her.

When we get into the shop there is a woman standing with Aria and is patiently waiting outside a room for us. We try to act sophisticated as we walk through the door but when Hanna looks over to me she has chocolate ice- cream all over her face. I just keep walking and try to hold in my giggles.

"Hey, Han" Aria whispers "you have ice-cream all over your face"

"Omg really? Where?" She replies as she pulls out her phone to check. "OMG!!!" She turns to Emily and I who are trying not to laugh. "Why didn't yous' tell me?"

"I'll go get some wipes from my car." I giggle as I walk back to the front entrance.

When I step outside I see a truck that looks very similar to Toby's. It can't be. He should be home by now. I cross the road to get a better look and my questions are answered when I see Toby and Lily asleep, inside the truck.

I needed to take a double take before I believed they would both be asleep out here. So many possibilities run through my head. Maybe he's been having money issues. Maybe he's waiting for someone. Is he here for me?

As I stare at them I can see some tear stains on Toby's cheeks. Has he been crying? Before I can investigate more I see Toby's eyes open.

(Hey guys, if I don't update before Friday I would like to wish you all a very merry Christmas! Will speak to you all soon ~ Emma :)