Chapter 32

The songs for this chapter are :-

Can we dance ~ The Vamps

Treasure ~ Bruno Mars

Smile ~ R5

•••

*Toby's POV*

While Lily was getting cleaned up by Spencer, Yvonne seemed to watch the toilet door. I kept glancing at her and I could see the anger growing in her eyes.

She disappeared into the toilets moments later. I couldn't help but worry about what was happening in there, especially when Lily came running up to me without any sign of Spencer.

"The woman wanted to talk to her." Lily told me and ten minutes later Yvonne came walking out of the toilets with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Is Spencer okay in there?" I ask her when she arrives back at our table.

"Oh, yep. She's absolutely fine." She smiles, digging back into the food in front of her. I nod once before starting to dive into my food again.

*Spencer's POV*

I quickly fix my make up in the mirror. That bitch. You know I probably should go out there and just cause a scene. Everyone would take my side. But there would be no point. She is right. Yvonne is Lily's mom and it would make sense for Toby and Yvonne to be together. I love him. What is that saying again 'if you love someone let them go'. I think that's it.

I would be leaving him anyway. I was thinking of just not going to Africa but now I have a reason to. I'm going to make Toby and Lily happy.

I take a deep breath, looking at myself in the mirror before walking out to the crowded room.

I walk as fast as I can to my table, not giving anyone eye contact.

As soon as I reach my table Aria gives me a strange look.

"What?" I ask. She just smiles.

"Is Lily's dress okay now?" She laughs. I let out a small chuckle at the thought of Lily panicking over her dress.

"Yeah, it's okay." I smile. Aria quickly nods her head before turning her head to her new husband.

"That food was amazing." Aria exclaimed, leaning back on her chair and rubbing her belly.

"I know." I sigh. That was a lot to eat. "What do they think we are? Elephants or something? The must have given me a plate for four because I was never eating all of that." I laugh.

"I know, I think my dress is about to burst open." She laughs.

"You don't want that happening."

We end up bantering back and forth for a while before Ezra gives his speech. He thanks everybody for coming and says some individual names, including mine, for an extra thanks. At the end he reads one of his poems, B26, for Aria.

"Can we please welcome Mr and Mrs Fitz to the dance floor for their first dance." The guy announces. I have never seen him in my life so for now his name is guy.

Everybody cheers as Ezra and Aria make their way to the dance floor and start to sway back and forth in each others arms.

I quickly run up and watch as they dance their first dance. Awwww.

"Hey." Toby whispers into my ear. His arms slither around my waist and he leans his head on my shoulder.

"Hey." I sigh.

"You okay?" He asks, worry in his eyes. I turn around to face him. His arms are still around my waist.

"Yeah." I say, biting my lip. Lying to him is harder than I thought.