Chapter 24

The songs for this chapter:-

Don't ~ Ed Sheeran

Sorry ~ Justin Bieber

Love yourself ~ Justin Bieber

Problem ~ Ariana Grande

I'm famous ~ Marcus Butler ft. Conor Maynard (this song has nothing to do with the book I just love this song so much 😂)

•••

*Toby's POV*

"Yvonne?"

"Hey......" She says awkwardly. I'm completely shocked by her presence here. Last I heard she was in Europe.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well..... I thought I'd give you a visit." She smiles. Does she not remember when she left me with our young daughter because she's acting like she totally forgot.

I step out the house and quietly close the door behind me. I don't want Lily to wake up.

"What the hell! You should have called before you just magically appeared at my door step. Last time I heard, you were in Europe!" I yell.

"Toby, calm down. I had some thinking to do." Is she crazy?!

"You can't be serious. You left me with our daughter! You left her without a mother!" I shout. She steps back before she takes a deep breath.

"The only reason I left was because you weren't proposing to me." She states. What the hell?!

"What? You left your daughter without a mom because I wasn't going to propose to you?" I've stopped shouting because if I wake Lily she will be asking a lot of questions.

"Yes." She walks closer to me until our chests are touching. "I loved you, so much. But you weren't even thinking about getting married when we had a child together. I thought you would leave me so I ran away before you could." She explains. Her breath is hot against my face. Her hands are on my chest and she leans in to kiss me.

"No" I whisper. I take a step back until my back is against the door. "You left me! You left us! You left Lily! I would never leave her! She's been the only consistent thing in my life! I'm finally happy and all of a sudden you come barging back into my life! No!" I shout. I turn on my heel and slam the door in her face. I quickly lock it.

She can't do this to me. Everything is just going down hill. I'm falling and I don't know how to stop. Spencer was there for me, she understood me. Then I go mess things up. Perfect.

I quietly walk upstairs to see if Lily is awake. She's asleep. Good. I'm going back to bed.

*Spencer's POV*

I wake up in an unfamiliar setting. The room is definitely not mine. I blink a couple of times. Where am I? I sit up straight and look around.

"Mmmmm" I hear a faint moan from beside me. Crap! I turn to the side to see that creepy guy from the club last night. He's still asleep.

I quickly jump out of the bed and put my clothes on. What will I tell Hanna, Aria and Emily? What about Toby? Things couldn't be worse.

As I walk through the hotel i keep thinking of Toby. I cheated on him. I can't remember a single thing from last night. I remember the creep hitting on me and then I remember drinking, a lot.

I run into my room and to my surprise the three of them are sitting in my room.

"Where were you?" Hanna smirks. Oh god. What do I tell them?

"I see your still in the clothes you wore last night." Aria States. Crap.

"So, where did you go?" Emily asks. Oh no. The worst part is I have no idea where I went.

"Guys, can I get changed before I answer your numerous amount of questions?" They all laugh while I stand in the middle of my room, with my arms folded, growing very impatient.

"You answer and we will leave" the smug look on Hanna's face is growing.

"Well I can't remember a single thing from last night, okay. I woke up in a creeps bed and I'm really freaked out. Is that what you were looking for?"

"Yes." Emily replies.

"I feel awful guys" I sit down on the edge of my bed and put my head in my hands.

"Why?" Aria asks. She starts to run her hand up and down my back gently.

"Because, Toby will be really upset when I tell him." I can feel little drops of water fall from my eyes onto my knees.

"Aw Spence, you were drunk. You had no idea what you were doing." The girls comfort me.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my hands. "What am I going to say to him?" I ask nervously.

"Let's not think about that right now, okay?"

"Okay"

•••

(Okay, let's all take a moment to think about what's happening.

Lily is ill
Spencer got drunk
Spencer and Toby argued
Spencer slept with a guy
Yvonne came back
Spencer has no clue she argued with Toby
And Arias wedding is in a week!

Well, that is definitely drama.

Please, Like and comment ~ Emma xx:)