Chapter 29

The songs for this chapter are:-

Loved ~ Lucy Hale

Voodoo doll ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

•••

*Saturday*

*Toby's POV*

"I'll be there in five minutes." I tell Spencer on the other side of the phone. It's Arias wedding today and Spencer has to be at Arias in ten minutes.

Lily has been staying at Spencer's more. It's so cute when I walk in to her house and they are both having breakfast together or making fairy cakes or watching tv.

We spend nearly every night together. We all have dinner and then Lily decides where to stay. I would also stay at Spencer's, and have been asked to stay, but i have to be up really early this week for work.

I check my suit in the mirror once more and grab my keys.

On my way to Spencer's I can't help but feel nervous. My tie matches the colour of their dresses but how about if I turn up and it's the wrong colour. I could embarrass myself in front of all Spencer's friends. I just need to keep cool.

When I get to Spencer's I walk up her path and quietly open the door.   Lily comes running up to me when she sees me.

"Daddy!" She shouts. I quickly put my hand over her mouth so Spencer can't hear. I take her into the living room and sit down.

"You look beautiful." I whisper. She smiles brightly, spinning round on the spot to show me her dress.

"Where's Spencer?" I ask. She points to the ceiling and I nod my head.

"You stay here, I'll be two minutes, okay?" I whisper as I stand up. She nods her head and sits back on the couch.

I quietly tip-toe up the stairs and peek in her bedroom. She look stunning. Her red dress makes her look irresistible. She's looking in the mirror and swaying her dress from side to side.

I quietly sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey." I whisper into her ear. She gasps and turns around.

"Oh my god! You gave me a heart attack." She jokes putting her hand on her heart. Drama queen.

I can't help but laugh at her reaction and she swats my arm lightly.

"You look gorgeous by the way." I say as she turns around to grab her purse.

"Thank you." She leans forward to give me a kiss on the cheek but before her lips touch my skin I turn my head in her direction and catch her lips on mine.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she places her hands on my chest. I can feel her smile into the kiss.

She pulls away to fast and when I lean in for another she turns around.

She begins to walk out her bedroom door.

"Oh, and you look very handsome." She smirks. I laugh under my breath and join my two beautiful girls down the stairs.

Lily bounces off the couch when she sees us.

"Let's go." I say and take, both Spencer and Lily's hands.

•••

Here is a short chapter for right now. I was bored.

I was looking through old comments and I would just like to say a huge thank you for all the support you guys give me. It means so much to me ❤️❤️

Please like and comment ~ Emma xx:)