Chapter 12

The songs for this chapter are:-

Clouds ~ One Direction

Oh Cecilia ~ The Vamps

Sorry ~ Justin Bieber

•••

*Spencer's POV*

What do I do? What will I say? Well hey toby, I was just watching you and your daughter sleep. Oh man. Let's just act natural, pretend nothing's going on, and see what happens. If that doesn't work, I run.

He blinks a couple of times and rubs him eyes before he finally realises it's me. He gently lifts Lily off of his knee and opens the door quietly.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He shouts.

"Toby I...."

"No Spence, let me finish. I don't know what Calum said to you but it obviously made you change your mind about me. I mean, he had no right telling you anyway. I was going to tell you.... I.... I just wanted to wait. Everyone leaves when I tell them about my past. I messed up, okay? I done some crappy things, yeah but I'm totally different." He rants. "I mean crappy isn't even the right word to explain, being a criminal but I mean I'm different."

I freeze. Did he just say criminal? I must have heard him wrong. He can't be. And who the hell is Calum? God, this man is confusing.

"Wait what? Your a criminal? I...... I...... What?" I stutter. I'm so confused.

"Wait, he never told you." He looks just as confused as I am, maybe even worried.

"Who is he anyway? Was it Calum I heard you say? Cause I have no idea who your talking about."

"Emm....... It's nothing." He looks extremely worried now. He won't look me in the eye.

"Your a criminal?" I ask again.

"Spence, I can explain." He starts.

"Yeah I bet you can. You certainly have a lot of explaining to do." I put one hand on my hip and wait for him to start.

"Can we talk on private?" He asks.

"I need to go shop for a wedding dress for my best friend, actually. That's why I couldn't come tonight. I mean for you to then run away without me even explaining why I couldn't come. Of course I would love to spend time with you and Lily but no, you have to have me to yourself and I need to be free for you 24/7 now? That's not how it's going to work." I state. He stands there, just looking at me, like I have 5 eyes or a unicorn horn. "I can have a social life you know. I do have other things to do. So I'll maybe speak to you later, then you can tell me about your 'criminal' thing. I have to go." And with that, I turn on my heel and walk away, with a very sassy hair flick.

Good on you Spencer! Well done!

(Hello!! This is Christmas week so I will try, TRY, to post everyday. I still have school until Wednesday so again I will TRY to update. Who's excited for Christmas? I'm super excited.

How was the chapter? I hope you liked it. Please like and comment. Merry Christmas ~ Emma xx :)