Chapter 13

The songs for today's chapter are:-

Runaway ~ Ed Sheeran

Little Black Dress ~ One direction

I know you got away ~ R5

Where I belong ~ Hometown

•••

*Spencer's POV*

"What took you so long?" Emily asked as I walk through the door of the wedding shop.

"It's nothing." I shake off the memory of what just happened. There is no point telling them about my complicated date life. That would take forever.

"Where is Aria?" I ask as I take a seat on the couch, in front of a red curtain which I assume is a changing room.

"She's in there" Hanna points to the red curtain and I nod before taking a muffin from the plate, on the table beside me. I try to eat it but I have lost all apatite after the encounter with Toby. I have no idea what he's talking about but I was to annoyed to even speak to him or let him explain.

What does he mean criminal? God, I bet it's something stupid like stealing some candy from kids. It's mean but I wouldn't call myself a criminal if I'd done it.

"Spencer, Earth to Spencer." I quickly snap back to reality. "Arias ready to come out." Hanna says. I quickly nod and place down my muffin on the table.

"We are ready" Emily says from the seat beside me. We watch as the curtain is pulled back and reveals a beautiful white dress. It's like any normal wedding dress, big and has a trail but this dress os better. On the top half its sparkly but on the bottom it's big, and flows down her figure beautifully. She's stunning.

"Wow" Emily, Hanna and I say in unison. We all look at each other and chuckle a little before turning back to Aria, who is admiring herself in the mirror.

"Do you all like it?" She asks nervously.

"I think like, is a bit of an understatement" Emily chuckles.

"It's gorgeous Aria." I say as I get up off the couch. Emily and Hanna follow to the mirror and look at Aria who's swing her dress from side to side.

"I don't know......." Aria starts.

"Stop Ar. It's stunning. He will LOVE it...... Obviously he loves you more." Hanna States. We all giggle quietly before admiring Arias amazing dress in the mirror once more.

"So it's a yes." We all turn round to see a small woman with glasses at the door of our private room. We all must have been oblivious to the fact she was even present in the room.

Aria takes another glance at us for approval. We all nod our heads frantically before she replies. "Yes, I'll take it." The little woman nods before exiting the room.

"Was she here the whole time?" Hanna asks curiously.

"I don't know." I reply laughing.

We all shake our heads while laughing before Aria decides to take off her dress.

*Toby's POV*

Damn it. Damn. Damn. Damn. What have I done? I literally just told Spencer I'm a criminal, which I'm not anymore. I don't even know how she took it. She looked shocked at first but then she looked angry or sad. I'm not sure but I messed up big time.

She's going to tell her friends that I'm a criminal. I know she will. I need to leave. Just a couple of days won't hurt. I'll take Lily too. I need to get out of this town for just now. Until I can figure out how to explain this. I'll need to go tell Caleb I'm going. He had been my friend since I remember. If I had just kept my big mouth shut I would have been fine. Well done Toby, you messed up again.

(Hey guys, how are you all? Did you like the chapter? I'm hoping to update on Christmas if I can so watch for that. If I can't I'll either update on Thursday or Saturday. After Sunday we will be going back to one a week, maybe 😂. I'll still be off school so I don't know?
I'll speak to you all later. Please like and comment! 3 Days till Christmas!!! ~ Emma xx:)